`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shipping Mini's???

Shipping Mini's???
Just curious as to how you guys ship your mini's when you have a lot going out?
Will ship first to proven Traders as I build my trade rep.
[Image: IMG_0002-2-1.jpg]
Will trade in your favor for this rainbow. Need: Purple/555,Red/25,ref,x-frac,superfractor, and plates

RE: Shipping Mini's???
I have been using the super thick top loaders with each mini in separate penny sleeves. Then I put that in a team bag. Haven't had a complaint about it yet. Its tough finding other stuff to ship them in.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Yeah, if you use team bags, you can just stick them in regular toploaders and they should be fine. Just close the bag as tight as you can to keep any slipping around from happening.

I bought a couple packs of the mini toploaders and they're really cool but I have a hard time parting with them since they're not as ubiquitous as other toploaders.

If you're shipping a good quantity, say 30-50, I put them in a team bag and seal it tight, put a couple top-loaders around them and use painters tape to 'sandwich' them, and depending on the size put that bundle into another team bag.
Hope that helps. I've had mini's shipped to me in as many fashions as you can imagine, and I've brought this up many time before but please please don't do this:
[Image: Scan2286.jpg]
If you enjoy pushing your cuticles back til they bleed by all means, go ahead and try to remove these without bending them. If someone ships to me like this, they get dinged on their feedback somewhere.....ARGH, yes I hate it that much!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Thanks for the tips!
(05-24-2012, 11:59 AM)petesahuttt Wrote: If you're shipping a good quantity, say 30-50, I put them in a team bag and seal it tight, put a couple top-loaders around them and use painters tape to 'sandwich' them, and depending on the size put that bundle into another team bag.
Hope that helps. I've had mini's shipped to me in as many fashions as you can imagine, and I've brought this up many time before but please please don't do this:
[Image: Scan2286.jpg]
If you enjoy pushing your cuticles back til they bleed by all means, go ahead and try to remove these without bending them. If someone ships to me like this, they get dinged on their feedback somewhere.....ARGH, yes I hate it that much!
I don't blame you for not liking that.. I would be irritated as hell myself.
Will ship first to proven Traders as I build my trade rep.
[Image: IMG_0002-2-1.jpg]
Will trade in your favor for this rainbow. Need: Purple/555,Red/25,ref,x-frac,superfractor, and plates