`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12 archives box

12 archives box
hey guys i will be busting a box of 12 archives about 8:00 central time so post what you need and i will keep my eye out for those cards.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

RE: 12 archives box
Need any and all Mattingly (sp, reprint rookie, relic, auto) . I got a box earlier in the day. Auto's were a bust....George Foster and Wally Backman.
[Image: banner.png]

*Mattingly PC Featured in BSCM Dec. 2011

Split Household

Yankees-Mattingly
NY Giants- Manning, Beckham, Cruz, Pierre-Paul

Rays- Kiermaier, Longoria, Souza
Cowboys - Aikman

no donny baseball. my autos van slyke and joe charboneau. and ortiz gud

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

Interested in the Van Slyke if it's FT!
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

for trade looking for 25.00 in trade or 15.00 cash.

(05-23-2012, 10:47 PM)908 Wrote: for trade looking for 25.00 in trade or 15.00 cash.
I'm confused. You want a higher amount on trade but lesser amount cash.

Just making sure I'm reading that right.
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

(05-24-2012, 01:52 AM)HeyFitzy Wrote: I'm confused. You want a higher amount on trade but lesser amount cash.

Just making sure I'm reading that right.
I think that's pretty normal

any players in my sig
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

pms and offers sent.