`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF.....all your devin thomas,sammy baugh and redskins

WTTF.....all your devin thomas,sammy baugh and redskins
ok im starting a new player collection sammy baugh it will be tough and expensive i know but am going to try also still looking for devin thomas cards i dont ave and all other redskins
looking for all redskins and devin thomas cards

RE: WTTF.....all your devin thomas,sammy baugh and redskins
wrong forum but i could probably help your search......do you have a photobucket?

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

(05-23-2012, 04:00 PM)p18mann Wrote: wrong forum but i could probably help your search......do you have a photobucket?
lol i dint mean to post it here ill repost it in the trade forum thanks for pointing this out as for a photo buckett i do but its so far outdated thatit isnt much use to me for trading im going to start a new one so how can u help me

Do you have any Fred Davis you can part with?? I have some doubles of Devin in my collection.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(05-23-2012, 09:12 PM)mik253 Wrote: Do you have any Fred Davis you can part with?? I have some doubles of Devin in my collection.
hey y i do ay and all fred davis cards are up for trade especially to you lmk what u need ok if u want ill post pics it might be next week tho have plans for the weekend