`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto, GU, Patch, & Gold Refractor Lot Team USA Cano Braun Reddick Arencibia Mauer FT

Auto, GU, Patch, & Gold Refractor Lot Team USA Cano Braun Reddick Arencibia Mauer FT
[Image: TEAMUSAGU.jpg]
09 UD USA Hayden Hurst 16U Triple Patch Auto #'d 35/35

[Image: TEAMUSAAUTOS.jpg]

[Image: TCTEAMUSAAUTOS.jpg]
09 UD USA T.J. Walz Big Sigs Auto #'d 65/75
10 Topps Chrome Mike McCoy Blue Ref Auto #'d 192/199

[Image: MLBGULOT2.jpg]
08 Bowman Sterling Ryan Braun GU Jersey Ref #'d 193/199

[Image: MLBGULOT1.jpg]

[Image: MISCYRSBRANDSAUTOS.jpg]
04 Elite EE Scott Elbert TOTC Die-Cut Auto #'d 105/250
08 Elite EE Jarek Cunningham Aspirations Die-Cut Auto #'d 17/25

[Image: GOLDREFLOTD50.jpg]
All Serial #'d/50

[Image: BSMISCYRSAUTOLOT.jpg]
06 Bowman Sterling Howie Kendrick Auto Ref #'d 124/199
11 Bowman Sterling Eric Thames Gold Ref Auto #'d 3/50

[Image: BCMISCYRSAUTOREFLOT.jpg]
09 Bowman Chrome Greg Halman Auto Ref #'d 452/500
07 Bowman Chrome Peter (Pete) Kozma Auto X-fractor #'d 183/225
07 Bowman Chrome Greg Reynolds Auto Ref #'d 324/500

[Image: 06TRISTARAUTOLOT.jpg]
06 Prospects Plus Adrian Cardenas Auto #'d 10/50
06 Prospects Plus Jeff Baisley Auto #'d 23/25

Since I am a 1st time trader, please pm me with what cards that your are interested in and how you would be comfortable doing our transaction.

RE: Large Lot FT-ALL Auto's, GU, Patches, Gold Ref, Team USA ++
Steve, I am not picking on you. You are not listing your cards for sale correctly. Just because they are in your organize marked for trade does not mean you can sell them as well. You need to mark them for sale as well and list your asking prices on them.

As you can see from the scan, you have 5125 cards marked for trade but none marked for sale. If you need help, please let me know.

I understand that from your previous posts David so I do understand. This is why I only posted that these cards were FT, or For Trade, in the title of my post. When I did try to list some for sale however, I received a message that I didn't have enough money in my Beckett acct to cover the selling fees although it would cost a fortune of money up front to put enough cash in my account to cover all selling costs of cards that could potentially sell. Is there anyway to pay seller fees when/if a card sells? If so, please direct me as to how this is possible.

For any other collectors interested in the cards in the scan:
I'm still working on a list of players that I would like to trade for which is why I wanted anyone interested to PM me so that I could reply with a few players or cards that I'm currently looking for. I would also like to work out terms that would be comfortable for an experienced trader to trade with someone like me who is a 1st timer

No one is interested in a single card from my 1st post???

RE: Auto, GU, Patch, & Gold Refractor Lot Team USA Cano Braun Reddick Arencibia Mauer FT
hi. interested k. wong & j reddick. ck my org for possible trade. thnks. john. new traders send 1rst. prefer bubble mailer with dc.
main interest are stl cardinals n stl rams

RE: Auto, GU, Patch, & Gold Refractor Lot Team USA Cano Braun Reddick Arencibia Mauer FT
Offer sent

(05-24-2012, 12:02 PM)grandam1697 Wrote: Offer sent
I didn't receive one I'm not looking in the right place??? I thought that a trade notification normally pops up though and I don't have one...

(05-24-2012, 12:20 PM)cincysteve Wrote: I didn't receive one I'm not looking in the right place??? I thought that a trade notification normally pops up though and I don't have one...
You need to go to the trade tab.... there is no notification on the main page.

I have some interest in the Arencibia please

Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

check me for the cano and reddick
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(05-24-2012, 12:29 PM)greekgoony Wrote: You need to go to the trade tab.... there is no notification on the main page.

I have some interest in the Arencibia please
Thanks greekgoony...I had no idea! And sorry to all those that have sent open offers to me...I see them now and will respond promptly!