Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
OT: Lamar Miller

OT: Lamar Miller
Sounds Encouraging Smile
The Miami Dolphins knew they were getting an impressive athletic specimen when they invested a fourth-round draft pick on Lamar Miller in the draft, and he's done nothing to diminish their exhuberance after the offseason work thus far. In fact, HC Joe Philbin and OC Mike Sherman may experiment with using the Univ. of Miami product in a more extensive role than just in the backfield.

"Lamar is a very fluid player," Philbin explained, according to the Miami Herald. "I think he has multiple skills, I don't think that he is just a runner, I think he is a guy that can catch the football, and [we will] move him around."

That sounds like someone else on the roster -- veteran RB Reggie Bush, who has done work at WR and as a returner in his NFL career. Bush has come away reasonably impressed thus far as well. "He seems like he's eager to get out there and learn. He's listened to some of the guys, he's getting the plays down pretty well at a fast rate. He's obviously a smart kid."

The usage of Miller and Bush split out wide may have more to do with the general lack of top-end receiving options on the roster, but it certainly provides another avenue for some offensive production.

- Tim Kavanagh

link to org article
http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/features/rumors

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

RE: OT: Lamar Miller
Yeah this kid was a steal in the 4th round
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

Wait................. The dolphins still have a team??

LOL! JUST KIDDING! JUST KIDDING!

I think miller will make a great addition, IF the phins can use him right. I think he has a lot of potential, but Im just wondering how long the Bush/Miller thing will work without any "legit" wr's though. It will definetly be an interesting year for them.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS????

TOOL TIME!!!!!

NO....

ITS

[Image: 05-04-2012011757PM.jpg]

Cant wait to see what the kid can do. With Gates, Bush and now Miller on offense we have some much needed speed. If Tannehill is the real deal we may turn the corner fairly quick. Only time will tell.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341