`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damaged eBay booklet question

RE: Damaged eBay booklet question
You didn't have time to read the responses, but had time to type out more than all 8 combined? Good Lord...

(05-23-2012, 10:47 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: I hate using tape on cases, but it helps to protect cards during shipping....
I'll have to see what kind I have at home, but I have a very nice tape that doesn't leave any residue when you pull it off. What I hate about when people use tape is when they don't leave you a lip to pull it off with. I bend each side of the tape like so:

Still have enough room to tape it, and then the person can pull it off without having to leave scratches or small pieces of tape. Smile I know, OCD.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Send it back because it is damaged. He packed it in the worst case for those cards. his fault

I sent it back to him. Hopefully he can find someone who's interested in buying it. I'll just add this experience to my "People of eBay" moments, lol. Thanks everyone for the comments.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

Xtreme... that's how I usually use my tape, unless it's a team bag.. those are easily replaced...

I dislike those that use industrial strength packing tape.. those leave a lot of residue.. I always have to replace the entire case. I have saved a few to reuse when shipping cards out.. but I'd rather ship my cards in nice clean, scratch free holders.. especially for high dollar cards.

Everybody should treat there cards & ship their cards like they were their own PC..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(05-25-2012, 09:01 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: Xtreme... that's how I usually use my tape, unless it's a team bag.. those are easily replaced...

I dislike those that use industrial strength packing tape.. those leave a lot of residue.. I always have to replace the entire case. I have saved a few to reuse when shipping cards out.. but I'd rather ship my cards in nice clean, scratch free holders.. especially for high dollar cards.

Everybody should treat there cards & ship their cards like they were their own PC..
+1
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

What condition did the seller claim it was in before/when you bid on it?

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.