`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to Buy/Trade For Freddie Freeman, Matt Moore, other hot RC autos!!!

Looking to Buy/Trade For Freddie Freeman, Matt Moore, other hot RC autos!!!
Check me or post a photo for sale!

thanks!!!!
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

RE: Looking to Buy/Trade For Freddie Freeman, Matt Moore, other hot RC autos!!!
Offer sent, LMK thanks.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

I have one 2011 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs #BCP111B Bryce Harper for sale!

and one 2011 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs Red Refractors #BCP220 Matt Moore numbered 3/5

Both cards came out of the same box from the pack directly into a ultra pro one touch holder and have not been touched since. I am just an average collector and looking to sell these two cards. I was just looking for the best offer or some advice as to what to do to maximize my profit from these two cards. I am sure if I had them graded they would be between mint and gem mint.

if you are interested let me know if you shoot me an email i can send a pic from my phone of either card
thanks

Didnt know they made a red refractor, Im interested. Are you looking for anything to trade? or just want to sell outright?

(06-09-2012, 02:46 PM)dmmann6886 Wrote: Didnt know they made a red refractor, Im interested. Are you looking for anything to trade? or just want to sell outright?
I was looking to sell outright, but i have not decided if I should get them graded or not first. I know they are all in mint shape and legit since i pulled them and they went straight into cases... let me know