`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Bowman Pricing?

2012 Bowman Pricing?
I saw some of my 2012 Bowman has prices listed (mostly autos) Did they not release all pricing?
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

RE: 2012 Bowman Pricing?
No. Gypsy Queen was the same way Gu and Autos were first then a couple days later the base prices came out.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Bummer, ok, thanks!
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

I'm shocked by some of the prices. Seems its all about unproven prospects. I may skip on buying a hobby box of this after I've opened a few blasters. I'll just buy cards off the bay for PC only.
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

These prospects are very talented and as you can see with the last few years of guys to come out of Bowman sets. Like Bryce Harper, Stephen Strasburg, Bubba Starling and Dylan Bundy amoung alot of others. The value is def there and I would rather have a lower numbered colored parallel of a sweet prospect then a major leaguer in tribute or museum from this yr. Its all about investment, and I dont mean money wise, if the player is tearing it up in the minors, then usually they do real well in the bigs. I dont go threw beckett for checklists or price guides. I think it stupid to pay monthly when you can go get a book every few months and see your prices then. Bowman is now one of my favorite products, and Ive skipped out on Museum for now unless a steal comes my way. Im really stoked about the newest great 5Star set to come out in Oct. I will be saving all summer long. A Babe Ruth book auto and Darvish patch autos also Beautiful Bryce Harper patch autos will sure to shut down all others products for some time.Cant wait, thats what the hobby needs, new beautiful patch cards and hot prospects in low numbered series out of the originator Bowman!

(05-23-2012, 08:50 AM)JonnysCards Wrote: Cant wait, thats what the hobby needs, new beautiful patch cards and hot prospects in low numbered series out of the originator Bowman!
Yeah just what the hobby needs...a pack of cards that cost $300.....
[Image: lincecumbanner.jpg]

(05-23-2012, 01:57 PM)TheHammer417 Wrote: Yeah just what the hobby needs...a pack of cards that cost $300.....
And more price gougers
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

They are all priced now. I check last night.
I will be buying one box of the high end just to see if I did good or cry myself to sleep. WAIT!!! Theres now crying in Baeball!! LOL
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]