`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Buckeye PC maildays: another Heisman add + 2 more w/ scan 12-27!

RE: Buckeye PC maildays: new scan 9-21!
BIG additions today, including a Heisman winner!

[Image: newBuckeyeautos10-24001_zpsaaa94f56.jpg]

LOVE the Eddie! Apparently he autoed 500 of these as promos for dealers, totally stoked to have it. I also have a great start now on my "BUCKEYES" letter auto project. I am hoping to get one of the eight letters of eight different Buckeyes. Just five more to go! Thanks for looking everyone Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: Buckeye PC maildays: BIG new adds 10-24!
Couple modest, older adds today. Enjoy!

[Image: newBuckeyes11-19001_zps4a91b530.jpg]
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

RE: Buckeye PC maildays: New scan 11-19
Really love that Eddie George! I really wish Saine would have took off in the NFL, one of my favorite players when he was here.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

(11-22-2013, 03:40 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: Really love that Eddie George! I really wish Saine would have took off in the NFL, one of my favorite players when he was here.

Thanks! I thought Saine would be that third-down back kinda guy, he had solid hands out of the backfield. Was never going to be an every-down back though.

Well, last Saturday didn't go as I had wanted, but at least I have a few new pickups to brighten the week!

[Image: newBuckeyes12-12001_zpseb324ea9.jpg]

Love the mini auto, and of course the Buckeye sticker. Enjoy!

RE: Buckeye PC maildays: New stuff 12-12!
I love that Eddie....awesome stuff.

RE: Buckeye PC maildays: New stuff 12-12!
Well, the end of the season was a bust, but I have two nice, ultra low-numbered additions to the Buckeye PC at least!

[Image: newBuckeyeautos1-11001_zps065c99ba.jpg]

The Jenkins letter auto is 7/8 and the Stoneburner is the magenta plate 1/1! My second 1/1 Buckeye plate auto. I now have a B, C, K and E letter autos. Just need U, Y, E and S for BUCKEYES for my display! I want eight different autos though so it's a challenge (Have Beanie Wells, Posey, Boom Herron and this Jenkins). I'll get there eventually. Thanks for looking!

RE: Buckeye PC maildays: New adds 1-11!
Couple new additions today, including another Heisman, both /100. Enjoy!

[Image: newBuckeyes2-10001_zpsc58c697c.jpg]

RE: Buckeye PC maildays: New adds 3-14!
Couple new adds today, including a dual auto!

[Image: newBuckeyes3-14001_zps17b91c8e.jpg]

RE: Buckeye PC maildays: New adds 3-14!
75 days until college football!!! new adds to celebrate!

[Image: newBuckeyes6-16001_zpsda1165b7.jpg]

Got 3 of these sage dual autos from '09 now. Hartline stuff in the Buckeye uni is tough to find too. I sold my Laurinaitis auto for almost double what I picked up the dual for, so all in all pretty stoked! Thanks for looking Smile