`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Buckeye PC maildays: another Heisman add + 2 more w/ scan 12-27!

RE: Buckeye PC mailday: New scans added 6/12!
Drop me your addy via PM, will see what I can find for you.

RE: Buckeye PC mailday: New scan added 8/12!
New additions! The Youboty and Robiskie were courtesy of a care package from roadrunner, presumably for my recent wedding since I'll probably never have the money to buy cards ever again haha. The Heyward and Laurinaitis, my first autos of each, were from trades on here. The Heyward is /25 and Youboty is /24. Enjoy fellow Buckeyes!

[Image: buckeyes8-12001.jpg]
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Very nice additions!
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

thanks gonzo! Just need a year and a lottery win and my PC will be up there with yours :-P
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

Also forgot to tell a story. I was back home in Ohio, went to the state fair and Michael Wiley was at a booth signing autos for charity and I got him to sign a mini-helmet. He was a pretty cool guy actually, we chatted for a long time. I can add that to my collection for my future Buckeye mancave Smile

Picked up a couple more at the card show last weekend. The Doss and Grant are great b/c they were key cogs on the '02 National title team. And the Sanzenbacher is my first auto of his and I LOVE the design. That card had been at that show last time but the dealer wanted full high bv. Thankfully this guy was much more reasonable!

[Image: Buckeyepickups9-22001.jpg]

As always, thanks for looking Smile

RE: Buckeye PC mailday: New scan added 9/28!
Sweet pickups. The Sweet Spot helmet auto card rocks. Dig those alot.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Those are three solid additions, congrats.

More pickups, COMC-style!

[Image: Buckeyepickups10-7001.jpg]

The Jenkins is the silver version /100 and the Dane you can see is the platinum /25. My original goal was just 1 auto in a Buckeye uniform of as many Buckeyes as I could get my hands on, but this makes two really nice Danes in my collection (the other is the sweet spot auto /299), so this one I would consider trading for another Buckeye auto of equal desirability!

Thanks for looking!

RE: Buckeye PC mailday: New scan added 10/7!
Man I love college collections Smile
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United