`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Buckeye PC maildays: another Heisman add + 2 more w/ scan 12-27!

Buckeye PC maildays: another Heisman add + 2 more w/ scan 12-27!
Hey everyone,

My PC is hilariously small compared to some of the incredible Buckeye PCs on here, but I figured I'd share these pickups anyway Smile

[Image: PCBuckeyes5-21001.jpg]

I was a freshman at Ohio State when they made their national title run. That Jenkins catch at Purdue will be ingrained in my mind forever! Love the Peterson RC too.

As always, if anybody has any OSU GU/auto/#ed I'd love to trade for them but I really only have basketball to trade with!

Thanks for looking everyone Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: Buckeye PC mailday
We all have started with just one card at some point, so I think what you got here is awesomeSmile

just noticed, post #500, Geaux MeSmile
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

SWEET Peterson!
I remember the catch at Purdue very well, I was too stunned to scream, but was thinking "what are you doing?!?!" when Krenzel threw that ball.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

Love the PC, great stuff. Keep them coming.

RE: Buckeye PC mailday w/ new scans 5-29!
Figured I'd post some scans of the remainder of my Buckeye PC. I have a few other smaller cards, Eddie George/Terry Glenn/Joey Galloway RCs and things like that, but these are all the auto/GU/#ed cards I have to date. As always I'm looking for more, so if anyone wants to trade for basketball I'm your guy! I do plan on occasionally picking up some football just for trade bait though so I'll be sure to alert everyone when I do Smile

[Image: OSUfootballPC2001.jpg]

The Carpenter auto is /650, Ginn RC /599 and the old school Shawn Springs auto is /5000. Might be my favorite of my Buckeye stuff thus far; had it for years, don't even remember how I acquired it! I probably traded some Jordans or something for it way back in the day Smile

[Image: OSUfootballPC1001.jpg]

The Jenkins, Robiskie and Laurinaitis are all /99, the Gholston is /199 and the Freeman is /250. No clue how Gholston fizzled out of the league, he was an absolute physical freak. He literally ran over Chad Henne in the '07 OSU/UM game. Oh well, such is life.

As always, thanks for looking everyone!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

RE: Buckeye PC mailday: New scans added 5/29!
Nice cards! Really digging the Shawn Springs auto!
Eddie George Super Collector

RE: Buckeye PC mailday: New scans added 6/6!
Just made my first COMC purchase. Picked up mostly basketball but found these on the cheap. I LOVE the helmet sticker card!

[Image: COMCBuckeyepickups001.jpg]

RE: Buckeye PC mailday: New scans added 6/6!
Couple new card show pickups. THe non-Buckeye jersey Krenzel goes against my rules, but he QB'ed the national title team I gotta get one if it's in the $1 box!

[Image: buckeyefootballpickups001.jpg]

RE: Buckeye PC mailday: New scans added 6/12!
Nice PC you have going.
You have to start somewhere!

That Helmet Sticker card is nice!

If I come across come Antoine Winfield doubles I will keep you in mind.
Collecting Antoine Winfield - 123/222 55.4%
Collecting Autographed Memorabilia.
[Image: BL.jpg]

RE: Buckeye PC mailday: New scans added 6/12!
(06-12-2012, 05:26 PM)wickedclownone Wrote: Nice PC you have going.
You have to start somewhere!

That Helmet Sticker card is nice!

If I come across come Antoine Winfield doubles I will keep you in mind.
'Preciate it! He was a beast back in the day at OSU that'd be an awesome addition Smile