`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mailday w/ scans! Hitting every part of my PC!

Mailday w/ scans! Hitting every part of my PC!
The title says it all. Got some MJs, some Richmonds and some Buckeyes (though mostly football). Thanks to KC and Hitman for these!

[Image: MJandmitchmailday5-21001.jpg]

Love those Murads, thinking about picking up a box. Always gotta love the old school MJs too, especially any that are numbered and/or die-cut (in this case both!)

[Image: PCBuckeyes5-21001.jpg]

I love the look of that Peterson RC/98 and my favorite auto is definitely Michael Jenkins. I was a freshman at Ohio State when they made that run to the national title, beating Miami in double OT. I was in my dorm around the big screen with about 40 other students watching him make his miraculous 4th down TD catch against Purdue to keep our undefeated season alive, great memories!

The basketball Buckeyes were tossed in as freebies by KC, as always a fabulous trader. Thanks again!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: Mailday w/ scans! Hitting every part of my PC!
Great pc cards for you, congrats.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

nice haul man..but not feeling the OSU stuff (Michigan fan!) haha
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

(05-21-2012, 07:18 PM)aarhart1985 Wrote: nice haul man..but not feeling the OSU stuff (Michigan fan!) haha
Not feeling the Michigan fan (Michigan State fan!!!). Smile Nice cards buck.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Nice Stuff man!!!

(05-22-2012, 09:35 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Not feeling the Michigan fan (Michigan State fan!!!). Smile Nice cards buck.
haha you know what they say about the enemy of my enemy Smile

Michigan State might be my favorite big ten team other than Ohio State of course for that very fact! (And their fans are largely NOT stupid. I hate Wisconsin and Penn State fans in particular, but that's a story for another day Smile )
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(05-22-2012, 12:25 PM)buckunteer Wrote: haha you know what they say about the enemy of my enemy Smile

Michigan State might be my favorite big ten team other than Ohio State of course for that very fact! (And their fans are largely NOT stupid. I hate Wisconsin and Penn State fans in particular, but that's a story for another day Smile )
Ever been on the ESPN boards during any of those games????? UGH!!!!!! I love how people try to bash each other on there about how bad one team has done rather than show how great their team is. Pathetic really.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Great stuff from one buck fan to another. Congrats
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

(05-22-2012, 02:01 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Ever been on the ESPN boards during any of those games????? UGH!!!!!! I love how people try to bash each other on there about how bad one team has done rather than show how great their team is. Pathetic really.
yeah it is sad for sure! i know your a spartan fan but i would say MSU fans have became worse that OSU fans on the boards.Since MSU has ripped out what 3 in a row? the sparty fan base has became sickening but thank god it will end this year as the pendulum will swing into the Wolverines favor for what i am guessing quite sometime.Brady Hoke and his staff = dangerously good
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

Nice cards man! GO MICHIGAN!!
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.