`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
contest

RE: contest
For me, my favorite athlete of all time is Peyton Manning. I didn't start liking sports until I was about 15, and the Colts were the first team I ever followed. My father and I didn't really talk or even agree about most things, but we were always able to agree on Colts football. I remember the first time we lost a playoff game that season, I felt like someone had kicked me in the stomach lol, but all those years of getting kicked by the Pats was worth it to win that Super Bowl, and without Peyton none of that would have happened!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

only a few spots left, comment to win cards

man i havent posted on this thread for the reason im just Torn on who to choose from.

I Guess im gonna have to Pick Thunder Dan Majerle. The 92-93 Suns were my first real into int both card collecting and Basketball in General.. Before that i was a Celtics fan because thats where i lived. in 92-93 i Jumped on the Suns Bandwagon after watching Barkley in the Olympics taht year and just fell in love with Thunder Dan watchng him in the Playoffs those next couple years were some of my first true memories of basketball since i was to young to enjoy the end of the Celtics Run and it Killed me watching Bird layed out on the Ground because his Back was DONE.. Eventually my heart came back to the Celtics when the Hype came back when he Hired Rick Patino and ive been back on teh Celtics Bandwagon since but my love for Thunder Dan never died..

Natalie Gulbis....she is hot and she golfs.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

Contest now closed, basically everyone who commented will get a prize, i will pm u i do ask that u send me a $3 paypal gift for shipping, will pm u as i go

Received my package today! Thanks again man! Thanks for the pack too! Awesome!

(05-25-2012, 12:08 PM)lyyca63 Wrote: Received my package today! Thanks again man! Thanks for the pack too! Awesome!
Scans? Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Here's the scan of the pack:

[Image: NewImage-2.jpg]

Brings back old memories. Haha!