`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take my basketball!!! WTTF football baseball mma or coyotes COME TAKE IT!

RE: Take my basketball!!! WTTF football baseball mma or coyotes COME TAKE IT!
(06-05-2012, 12:32 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Yeah it's only a 50.00 card but it's my pride and joy lol, not a chef but me and the misses constantly watched chopped and food network. He's our favorite !
DDD is one of my favorite shows.. One of my Bucket Lists items is a Road trip where I Visit 3 Resteraunts(Breakfast lunch and Dinner) that he went to on the Show and Just Order exactly what they Showed them Making on that episode.

(06-05-2012, 12:38 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: DDD is one of my favorite shows.. One of my Bucket Lists items is a Road trip where I Visit 3 Resteraunts(Breakfast lunch and Dinner) that he went to on the Show and Just Order exactly what they Showed them Making on that episode.
I went to one in Glendale, Az that was on his show and it was amazing, my girlfriend and I love it!

Bump guys plenty of commons and hall of fame players available and I'm giving them away for next to nothing. Anything in my sig is wanted or just baseball..football
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Bump for the weekend, plenty left for grabs!

I see you got my end of the trade once i get your if you wanna work out something else i would be down

(06-09-2012, 12:27 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: I see you got my end of the trade once i get your if you wanna work out something else i would be down
Sounds good man sent off a few days ago so should be there any day now!

Bump...not asking for a ton here just wanna get basketball to a new owner so make an offer all!

bump still some good stuff left for the taking

bumb not much left now thanks to all who have traded so far! got jordans kobe and a few stars left still including rose rc