`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wish Panini Treated everyone Like Me

I wish Panini Treated everyone Like Me
I never really understood why so many people talk bad about Panini. Ok, ok, I had to wait over a year to hear anything back about my 2010 Certified Jonathan Dwyer jersey auto rc. But, I am very patience. I knew something was going to happen at some point in time. We all should know something is going to happen when we redeem a card........something.

About two months ago, I pulled a Jason Snelling limited redemtion in a group break. It was for his 2007 limited silver rc auto /99. At that time I put in a request on their site to see if they still had it and to replace my Jonathan Dwyer.

Last Tuesday, I sent an email to someone whom I've dealt with before at Panini. Within 3 hours later I received a call saying that I will receive something in a couple of days. Here is what I got two days later.........

[Image: JulioJones2011PaniniGoldStandardRCAutoPatch115_525.jpg]
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

RE: I wish Panini Treated everyone Like Me
Julio for Dwyer???? DAMN my friend, you done well!!!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Not to bad indeedSmile
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

i have no issues with panini....i have plenty of redemptions and when they've gone past their time, i get them replaced with minimal issues
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Wow you must be a celebrity because they treat everyone else like garbage lol! Nice card man glad you got something out of them...
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Nice card!!! Too bad on a plain white patch, but hey, the auto is sweet!!!

Wow....nice substitution....congrats
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Very nice replacement, congrats.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

Panini has treated me well lately. That is my fav Julio RC. I had to pick me one up just because I really liked the silver auto! Oh and lol if u go to Falcons Training camp u should take my Julio custom to get it signed for me! Big Grin

I will feel better about Panini when I don't pull a redemption card out of every single box. Its gotten really bad over the last few years.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]