`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting Cards Graded Through Beckett

Getting Cards Graded Through Beckett
I am thinking about having my 1988 Fleer Scottie Pippen rookie card graded. What's the first step in getting this accomplished? Also, how much does it cost. Thanks.

RE: Getting Cards Graded Through Beckett
Click the Grading Tab at the Top it will answer alot of the question you have.

fees range from $25 per card down to even $7 depending on how long you want to wait. If you arent in a real hurry to get the card back I would suggest a group submission. In essence what a group submission is, you send cards to a third party who will send in a large group (100+) cards in for submission. What this does is save on Shipping/Insurance and Grading Fees but these submissions tend to take 1 month BUT are the cheapest route to go. They are offered by cardshops and different online forums.
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]

(05-20-2012, 09:16 PM)xarzy Wrote: fees range from $25 per card down to even $7 depending on how long you want to wait. If you arent in a real hurry to get the card back I would suggest a group submission. In essence what a group submission is, you send cards to a third party who will send in a large group (100+) cards in for submission. What this does is save on Shipping/Insurance and Grading Fees but these submissions tend to take 1 month BUT are the cheapest route to go. They are offered by cardshops and different online forums.
Or on the football boards lol (2 running now).. The killer in submitting yourself is the shipping. For one card it's not real practical as they charge $14 for return shipping and then another $7 or so for insurance (may or may not be required, not really sure).

may not be worth it just to get one card graded.