`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How about adding a TTM Forum
07-02-2013, 08:15 AM
RE: How about adding a TTM Forum
Just have noticed on the bay that there are a ton of TTM autos out there. But have noticed an increase of A&G product being signed.

Anyone think this is the best product to use for TTM SIGS?

[Image: Sig.png]

https://sites.google.com/site/jsjscollectables
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2013, 08:24 AM
(07-02-2013 08:15 AM)jcollyer Wrote:  Just have noticed on the bay that there are a ton of TTM autos out there. But have noticed an increase of A&G product being signed.

Anyone think this is the best product to use for TTM SIGS?

A&G is great, but Heritage is awesome as well. I always use those when I have them. They both look fantastic signed.

Not being glossy is what makes them perfect for TTM and IP graphing.

Adam Dunn Collector
07-11-2013, 08:03 PM
(05-20-2012 03:58 PM)eharris3abc Wrote:  How about adding a through the mail forum for showing off our autos, and serve as forum for tips and tricks on how to obtain them. Thanks beckett...
is there a place to look up player's to send a card to sign or were to get the address for the player's??

trade , lets talk
07-14-2013, 09:56 AM
I would be interested in giving ttm a try

Photobucket
07-15-2013, 02:13 PM
(07-11-2013 08:03 PM)bud7562 Wrote:  is there a place to look up player's to send a card to sign or were to get the address for the player's??

There are a few places, if you're looking for current players, the best bet is to send it c/o the team to the address listed on their website. For retired players, my personal favorite is startiger.com. You do have to pay for the service (its like 4.99 a month), but its an active community that posts successes/failures for addresses, so it can save you a lot of time!

[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75
07-15-2013, 08:13 PM
(07-15-2013 02:13 PM)swjrp10 Wrote:  There are a few places, if you're looking for current players, the best bet is to send it c/o the team to the address listed on their website. For retired players, my personal favorite is startiger.com. You do have to pay for the service (its like 4.99 a month), but its an active community that posts successes/failures for addresses, so it can save you a lot of time!

Fanmail.Biz has addresses for free
08-16-2013, 06:13 PM
a TTM subforum would be awesome!!!!