`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Several older hobby boxes at the LCS Finished Break Update inside

RE: Several older hobby boxes at the LCS break to come!
Actually its Titled Seveal Older Hobby Boxes at the LCS BREAKS TO COME..

i capitalized the last part because that tells you he hasnt broken it yet..

(05-20-2012, 11:04 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: Actually its Titled Seveal Older Hobby Boxes at the LCS BREAKS TO COME..

i capitalized the last part because that tells you he hasnt broken it yet..
His title says that, to get to where you can read His title, you push a button that says box breaks genius and besides I wasn't talking to you.

[quote='chrisjoy' pid='2018154' dateline='1337578675']
His title says that, to get to where you can read His title, you push a button that says box breaks genius and besides I wasn't talking to you.

Sorry but I wish people would break their boxes and then show scans, it makes me feel like I'm watching commercials over and over a week in advance before they finally show it, its annoying.

Actually you were talking to all of us when you made this statement so bbill, as you has the right to comment. I personnally like to read the forums also and if someone can't get the scans on the same day that they break a box big deal but go ahead and let us know how the break went. Personnally I try to wait until I can post scans when I break a box but hey thats just me. If you're just looking for pics than why didn't you stop looking when you saw that there was no scans? Just curious.

I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

RE: Several older hobby boxes at the LCS Finished Break Update inside
(05-19-2012, 09:09 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: First I want to say kct and buckunteer---you are responsible for me buying these older boxes from watching all of your breaks, i love the older stuff and have been drooling ever since seeing scans of all the hits you guys have gotten. Aside from lebrons and durants rookie year I have stayed away from any basketball wax but love the 90s stuff which is 90% of my collection. Today I had intention on buying another 12 bowman baseball jumbo box but opted a jumbo hobby box of 98-99 topps series 2, 97-98 hobby fleer series 2 and 96-97 ultra retail and 07-08 hobby fleer tradition. I will be busting these tomorrow evening and will post results. I talked the owner into giving me a deal for about the same price as the 2012 bowman jumbo box.
Rybowski97 forget about mt other comments I'm glad you got some sweet cards.

I will put some pics up this evening after work. I plan on sending the Kobe in to get authenticated and slabbed and the jordan gold label is being graded. Everything not pc will be added to org for trade/ sell. I was shocked to see how high some of the fleer tiffanys sell for.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

killed it, very nice boxes. with the role you were on, you should have opened the ultra, probably had a platinum medallion of jordan or kobe.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Nice breaks
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Sweet Breaks! Awesome roll your on!

i sent 3 of the jordan inserts to bgs with the football group submission. I think the kobe will need authenticated cause i dont think it would grade out higher than a 8.5. i will get pics up when they come back...all going on PC. I admit ripping the old wax is great but basketball seems to be the worst at cards sticking together. i busted 2 1994 donruss baseball boxes and the cards came out of the packs in perfect shape like they 1 were a few months old as opposed to almost 20 years.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]