`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF: Addison Reed

LTTF: Addison Reed
Yep mainly looking for all 2012 Bowman Addison Reed card, but also looking for any of his 2011 bowman chrome cards, and pretty much any I don't have.

I currently have from Bowman..
2012 Bowman Chrome Auto
2012 Bowman Chrome Refractor Auto
2012 Bowman Yellow Printing Plate

If anyone see's any of the plate's pop up anywhere let me know, the non auto ones from 2012 bowman.

_____

well I see the cyan plate is up on the bay...a little mad because it's grouped with the regular auto and the orange parallel auto in a lot..i'd rather just go for the plate :/
[Image: lincecumbanner.jpg]

RE: LTTF: 2012 Bowman Addison Reed
Bump to the top!

RE: LTTF: Addison Reed
That's crazy you posted this. I just sold the Cyan Print Plate Auto on eBay yesterday!! I wish I would have known you were looking for these as I would have pulled it from auction. The person who purchased it is brand new to eBay so not sure if you want to try and get in touch with them for it. Sorry Sad

(05-21-2012, 04:23 PM)motu79 Wrote: That's crazy you posted this. I just sold the Cyan Print Plate Auto on eBay yesterday!! I wish I would have known you were looking for these as I would have pulled it from auction. The person who purchased it is brand new to eBay so not sure if you want to try and get in touch with them for it. Sorry Sad
that was you huh?
Yeah I was bidding on that one Tongue

I have a 2011 bowman refractor auto. You interested in buying? I didn't see anything for it in trade.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

(05-21-2012, 06:10 PM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: I have a 2011 bowman refractor auto. You interested in buying? I didn't see anything for it in trade.
Depending on the price yeah.

Send me a pm with what you had in mind
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

I have a 2011 Bowman Chrome Blue Ref auto. PM me if interested, or send a trade offer. Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Bump, pissed, someone sniped me at the last possible second on the cyan plate. HATE.

Bump this back to the top...