`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still no RNH.....

RE: Still no RNH.....
the day i pulled a Pinnacle Auto of his and a All-Star Game auto out of 5 of his I started to collect him so i have been pretty lucky so far (it was at the wrapper redemption in Ottawa during all-star weekend).

I was glad i hadnt traded or sold the other cards of his i had by then (I think i had is score, Young gun, and Young gun canvas by that point in time).

I havent pulled anything of note of his since though....nothing major anyways
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

(05-20-2012, 02:46 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: FIVE?!?!? I'm having a heck of a time getting one for my set!...
Yup me too....

i only a few packs but no nudge as well
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

I've not had a problem pulling him either. 2 YGs, Certified /499, MVP, OPC, OPC Retro, SPx, Elite Rookie Stars, plus some other inserts. Pretty happy with my luck from him this year.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

i opened i think 7-8 boxes of series 1 without even pulling a Checklist with nuge on it. We gave up on the UD for a while after i had to buy his YG, and Canvas YG. Then my dad buys 1 box and pulls the Exclusive YG (WHICH IS NOW IN MY pc AFTER SOME FANCY TRADING). Eventually he did start to show up though. starting with the Panini POD Black/regular, then a CR heir to the throne, MVP, OPC, OPC retro, Lustorous RC, and just the weekend! SPGU RC #d/99 and we pulle dit from just 2 packs!
(05-21-2012, 07:28 AM)pens1fan Wrote: I've not had a problem pulling him either. 2 YGs, Certified /499, MVP, OPC, OPC Retro, SPx, Elite Rookie Stars, plus some other inserts. Pretty happy with my luck from him this year.
what SPX nuge did you pull? and do you still have the Certified JSY, Auto, RC??? i have a malkin auto 3d/25, and a lemieux inked sweater #d/15 that are happy in my PC, but would be avaliable for the right RNH
UD series 2 seemed to yield the most RNH though, my first 2 boxes gave me 2x Retro, and MVP RC, and OPC RC. Lower end cards but nuges still
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

(05-21-2012, 02:14 PM)rczubaty Wrote: i opened i think 7-8 boxes of series 1 without even pulling a Checklist with nuge on it. We gave up on the UD for a while after i had to buy his YG, and Canvas YG.
Yeah I've opened 5-6 boxes of Series 1. No checklist, no RNH.

No RNH for me... Sad
[Image: BeckettSigChris.jpg]
[Image: BeckettSignatureEDIT.jpg]