`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LEBRON MVP

LEBRON MVP
LEBRON MVP COME ON I JUST CANT BELIVE THAT I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS EVEN THOUGH ALOT OF MIAMI FANS LOVE IT BUT OTHER TEAM FANS I JUST DONT KNOW HE'S GAME WAS KINDA LEAME THIS YEAR I WAS HOPING SOMONE ELES THAT WILL GET I MEAN SOME THAT TRY'S REALLY HARD

RE: LEBRON MVP
LeBron doesn't try hard?

He leads the Heat in points per game, rebounds per game, assists per game, steals per game and minutes per game. He is their best defender, best rebounder and is also required to lead them on the offensive end too. There aren't many players in the league who put in as much work as LeBron.

As for him being "lame this year", well that's just ridiculous.

He averaged 27.1ppg (on an incredible .531 FG%), 7.9rpg, 6.2apg, 1.9spg and 0.8bpg.

Only Michael Jordan has put up the same numbers.

I truly think that Kevin Durant got robbed of the title this year.

not being a jerk.......but really jordan put up better numbers. his career ppg was over 30. not 27. jordans career was better in steals pg. people put him in jordans category way too often and it's ridiculous. even when people throw out stats, they dont compare.

but really durant deserved it a little bit more than lebron. he is just as important to his team as lebron is to the heat. lebron deserves it too, but so did durant. Either way you could have went would have been okay, but I just think that the whole "MVP is supposed to be how important you are to your team" idea points towards durant more. because you take him away from the thunder, they lose way more often than the heat did without lebron.
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]

The Way the Heat have played these last 2 games maybe Chris Bosh should have been the MVP the heat have been Turrrrible LOL

(05-19-2012, 12:23 PM)natebuzzadams2 Wrote: not being a jerk.......but really jordan put up better numbers. his career ppg was over 30. not 27. jordans career was better in steals pg. people put him in jordans category way too often and it's ridiculous. even when people throw out stats, they dont compare.
I'm not putting LeBron in Jordan's category. Clearly Jordan was the better player.

I'm just saying Jordan is the only player to put up the same (or better) stats than LeBron's stat line this season.

It's a FACT.

Lebron might be the best player in the league, but he's NOT the most valuable player. The difference is Miami does alright with just wade and bosh. I believe that Durant is the most valuable to his team. But of course he's in a small market so that will hurt his chances every year.
 photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

Had the Heats have a better record than the Thunders than I might consider Lebron but since the Thunder had a better winning record than the Heats, I still think Durant got robbed of the MVP title this year.
After all, Lebron won the award because he is the media darling because the award is voted by the media not the fan.

(05-19-2012, 07:14 PM)sky20t Wrote: After all, Lebron won the award because he is the media darling because the award is voted by the media not the fan.
You are kidding yourself if you think having the fans vote for MVP will bring about a more accurate result. Just have a look at some of the All-Star selections over the years.
[Image: LebronSignature.jpg]

I don't think anyone deserved it this year!
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/