`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking for 2008 UD Premier Gold autos

Looking for 2008 UD Premier Gold autos
Finally have a free weekend in months. This time of year is great for working on older and forgotten sets. Recent discussions about the best rookie cases of the last decade made me revisit the class of 2008. A set I enjoyed was the Upper Deck (UD) Premier Gold auto set. I've picked up a couple over the past few months. I'm going to need a little help completing it. Any help from my collecting friends would be appreciated. I'll post those I have when my most recent purchases comes in.

All cards were numbered to 30. All spell out '2008'. There were 34 cards in the set. I have 26 in hand and 1 on the way. I'm looking for the following players:

Brian Brohm
Dustin Keller
Kevin O'Connell
Glen Dorsey
Jake Long
Kevin Smith
Earl Bennett

Let me know what you've got or post a scan here. I don't trade much, but I will purchase it. Thanks.

RE: Looking for 2008 UD Premier Gold autos
I'm heading to a show tomorrow Mel, so I'll keep an eye out for your guys!! Will shoot you a text if I find anything good!

Sorry the Avery I sent you isn't more exciting. Sad Also, I assume you have my boy Dexter incoming? He's not on your list of needs.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Lol nice set your working on Mel, I saw your bucket update and figured you had something going. Can't wait to see it all done
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(05-18-2012, 08:50 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: I'm heading to a show tomorrow Mel, so I'll keep an eye out for your guys!! Will shoot you a text if I find anything good!

Sorry the Avery I sent you isn't more exciting. Sad Also, I assume you have my boy Dexter incoming? He's not on your list of needs.
Thanks, Wendy. They don't have to be exciting at this point. I just want to have them all together.

Come to think about it, I don't have the Dexter. I thought I did. Just picked up 2 of his cards for other 2008 sets. They still were not as cheap as I thought they might be.

(05-18-2012, 08:52 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Lol nice set your working on Mel, I saw your bucket update and figured you had something going. Can't wait to see it all done
I thought it was time to finish a few 2008 sets. I have a few more surprises coming up.

I don't know why my hometown team (your team) keeps getting players that refuse to get stuff signed. I'm missing Dorsey from several sets from 2008 and I'm frustrated because I can't complete a couple of 2010 sets because Dexter McCluster won't complete the task.

What 's up with that?

(05-18-2012, 10:25 PM)melcmd Wrote: Thanks, Wendy. They don't have to be exciting at this point. I just want to have them all together.

Come to think about it, I don't have the Dexter. I thought I did. Just picked up 2 of his cards for other 2008 sets. They still were not as cheap as I thought they might be.
I don't have that Dexter either... Sad Well, I'll be looking for it now! LOL

His prices are up and down, wish I could explain it. There was a time I paid $25 for his SPA, then $8 shipped, then they're back up again. Who knows.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(05-18-2012, 10:25 PM)melcmd Wrote: Thanks, Wendy. They don't have to be exciting at this point. I just want to have them all together.

I thought it was time to finish a few 2008 sets. I have a few more surprises coming up.

I don't know why my hometown team (your team) keeps getting players that refuse to get stuff signed. I'm missing Dorsey from several sets from 2008 and I'm frustrated because I can't complete a couple of 2010 sets because Dexter McCluster won't complete the task.

What 's up with that?
Man Mel I wish I knew, I still need McCluster for my FF set as well as Dwyer. As far as Dorsey goes he didn't sign much of anything, I think most of his autos from 08 just say no autograph on them. It's kinda funny too because a lot of people seem to think that makes the card an error and worth more.

Btw did you get that killer Jamaal Charles for this 08 set that sold the other day, it was nice, I almost went for it but had some UD blacks I was after lol

Tyson Jackson
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21

(05-18-2012, 10:47 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Man Mel I wish I knew, I still need McCluster for my FF set as well as Dwyer. As far as Dorsey goes he didn't sign much of anything, I think most of his autos from 08 just say no autograph on them. It's kinda funny too because a lot of people seem to think that makes the card an error and worth more.

Btw did you get that killer Jamaal Charles for this 08 set that sold the other day, it was nice, I almost went for it but had some UD blacks I was after lol
I've had the Charles for a few years. I just cracked it out of it's slab today. These cards always seem to grade 8.5 because of chipping. I decided to leave the five 9.0's I have in the slabs and decided to not grade any more of them and just go with the magnetic holders and team bags.

Which Dwyer do you need? I think I have 2 of the Gold and 3 of the Emerald. More than happy to share the wealth! Lol.

I'm looking for the Emmanuel Sanders Emerald myself.

I'm just needing the base Dwyer I think that's the only FF they didn't release of his lol. I thought about doing the gold set as well but at this point I'll never find them all. I think I saw a Sanders somewhere the other day, let me dig around and see if I remember where it was or if I can find it, not sure if it was gold or emerald

Tyson Jackson
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21

Someone found a Ray Rice for me last night. It's off the list unless someone has one with better looking patches.