`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mailday Thanx Buck and Ping

Mailday Thanx Buck and Ping
got a Couple of Mail Days this week. Filled about 20 of my Murad Needs thanx to Ping and got what is now one of my Favorite Auto's from Buck

[Image: Cards1001-15.jpg]

[Image: Cards1002-12.jpg]

My 2nd Bradley Auto
[Image: Cards1003-11.jpg]

[Image: Cards1005-6.jpg]

Quickly becoming one of my Favorite auto's in my Collection.

[Image: Cards1004-9.jpg]

J Johnson has just a Pretty Auto not just Chicken Scratch like some players. I just hope he Continutes to Develop and Contribute over the next couple of year..

I need to get the Walton and Brook Lopez soon

RE: Mailday Thanx Buck and Ping
glad they got there safe! I love that Havlicek (of course, as a Buckeye haha) but he's in he's Celts uni so it belonged in your collection more than in mine Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(05-18-2012, 06:05 PM)buckunteer Wrote: glad they got there safe! I love that Havlicek (of course, as a Buckeye haha) but he's in he's Celts uni so it belonged in your collection more than in mine Smile
you ever see my Havlicheck Printing plate prob belongs in your collections more then mine but cant give it up just yet LOL

[Image: Cards1001-1.jpg]

oh that is NASTY. I need to pull something sick to get that off of you! I'm considering a box of 08-09 topps signature...if I pull a Russell auto let's do a 1-for-1 Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(05-18-2012, 06:27 PM)buckunteer Wrote: oh that is NASTY. I need to pull something sick to get that off of you! I'm considering a box of 08-09 topps signature...if I pull a Russell auto let's do a 1-for-1 Smile
with no Russell Auto's yet in my PC you would have a DEAL in a heartbeat..