`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there no way for a seller to list complete sets?
05-18-2012, 02:43 PM
Is there no way for a seller to list complete sets?
I have been searching pretty hard and can't seem to find any sets listed in the market place. When I look up sets in the online price guide it gives me the total value of each individual card added together and includes Short Prints. I can't really comprehend set pricing not being seperate since I have seen Beckett magazine list set values in the past. And it certainly needs to be added to the marketplace. Nobody is going to order a complete set 1 card at a time.

-trayelfstrom
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2012, 02:47 PM
RE: Is there no way for a seller to list complete sets?
for set pricing, go to the set page, then scroll to the bottom. click on header lines - there is the sey value

(08-06-2014 11:33 AM)jaykayzee Wrote:  Don't confuse "not valuable" with "not collectible".
05-18-2012, 02:52 PM
(05-18-2012 02:47 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  for set pricing, go to the set page, then scroll to the bottom. click on header lines - there is the sey value

This is good to know. I guess I wasn't scrolling down far enough to see it. Thank you.
05-18-2012, 05:27 PM
(05-18-2012 02:43 PM)trayelfstrom Wrote:  I have been searching pretty hard and can't seem to find any sets listed in the market place. When I look up sets in the online price guide it gives me the total value of each individual card added together and includes Short Prints. I can't really comprehend set pricing not being seperate since I have seen Beckett magazine list set values in the past. And it certainly needs to be added to the marketplace. Nobody is going to order a complete set 1 card at a time.

-trayelfstrom

Unfortunately Beckett has not made it available for us to list our complete sets as of yet but they say it is coming in the near future.
Hope this helps

Jeremy
CommonGuy Sports