`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If this doesn't make you want to start a PC of him...

If this doesn't make you want to start a PC of him...
Was just looking around on ESPN, saw this video, and while I liked him already, really makes me want to start a PC of him (if I didn't have so many already).

Kevin Durant sits down with Hannah Storm to talk about his true passion, his family and the Thunders' rivalry with the Lakers.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

RE: If this doesn't make you want to start a PC of him...
Great video. He seems like a great guy...Not a OKC fan but he's one of the top players and should of won the MVP!
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

(05-18-2012, 06:39 PM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: Great video. He seems like a great guy...Not a OKC fan but he's one of the top players and should of won the MVP!
+1

[Image: newsig3.jpg]

(05-18-2012, 06:39 PM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: and should of won the MVP!
when he starts playing plus defense, yes. until then, he didnt deserve the mvp

agree with the rest of what you said

(05-19-2012, 06:38 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: when he starts playing plus defense, yes. until then, he didnt deserve the mvp

agree with the rest of what you said
nash has 2 mvp's back to back and everyone knows he doesnt have great defense.

[Image: newsig3.jpg]

(05-19-2012, 07:05 PM)num1sunsfan Wrote: nash has 2 mvp's back to back and everyone knows he doesnt have great defense.
and nash clearly didnt deserve at least one of them

but when you have two players, and both play superior offense, you look at defense. if durant was far superior to lebron on offense, maybe you could say defense doesnt matter. clearly, lebron is a superior defender than durant is, right now, and offensively, durant isnt clearly far superior.

durant, however, has a better head on his shoulders, more mature, and is much more likable

if i had to choose to be a fan of one of the two, id go with durant (though i like the fact that lebron wanted to play with his friends, and was willing to give up money to do that. he doesnt get enough credit for that, because of how he handled it)

love durant, love his game, like him personally...but he didnt deerve the mvp this year