`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone care to trade insert/parallel's?

Anyone care to trade insert/parallel's?
I was going to post a thread with a bunch of scans of nice inserts and parallel's but it seem's the trades are all about Jersey and Auto's. I need inserts for my PC but it seem's a little lame to be trading Auto's for an Insert. lol

Is it worth the time to post non Jersey and Auto cards?
[Image: WebBannerv2.jpg]

RE: Anyone care to trade insert/parallel's?
I will trade for inserts as long as they are from the rookie season of my PC players
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

I will trade you inserts, check my org and see what you like.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

i will, check my org and send an offer if you see anything, i can check you tonight or tomorrow morning. lmk. Thanks!
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

I take it you don't want the ref lot like you agreed to buy??? Since no payment has been received yet

(05-18-2012, 01:15 PM)cheeseslices Wrote: I take it you don't want the ref lot like you agreed to buy??? Since no payment has been received yet
Easy killer Tongue. Payment has been sent. Sorry it took me under 24 hours. I had a lot of PM's to respond to and my inlaws are in town.....................................lol
[Image: WebBannerv2.jpg]

(05-18-2012, 12:06 PM)vegasjames Wrote: I was going to post a thread with a bunch of scans of nice inserts and parallel's but it seem's the trades are all about Jersey and Auto's. I need inserts for my PC but it seem's a little lame to be trading Auto's for an Insert. lol

Is it worth the time to post non Jersey and Auto cards?
If you have inserts/parallels of Hines, Polamalu, Benny, Pouncey, Bettis or HOFers, check me please.
[Image: 100_4824.jpg]

HAHA had a few others interested but you showed first interest, thanks for picking em up again

I still have quite a few Cowboys inserts and parallels, Looking for Packers and Favres I dont have, also if you happen to have any of the Flight to 420 set I'm building that as well.

I still believe most are inn my org, but if you're seeking anything specific, let me know I can probably dig it up for ya.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

i will trade inserts for inserts....i dont have alot of mine updated, are u just looking for the 3 players in your sig....taking deion in boys' uni also???
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]