(Toll Free)
Thread Closed 
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Beckett fix your feedback system
05-19-2012, 07:35 AM
RE: Beckett fix your feedback system
(05-18-2012 09:52 PM)ringers1993 Wrote:  Fact is Beckett needs to fix the problem when people get negative feedback for a trade that had no problems........if you have a problem with it go start your own thread about how Beckett is perfect.

really? i had no idea this needed to be addressed, given all the threads on it, the devs talking about it, the mods commenting on it, a thread dedicated to logging everyone this affects so that when a fix is in place, they can go back and fix it.

i mean, besides all that, i had no idea. absolutely clueless.

(the point that was made was yes, there is a problem. but there isnt a need to exaggerate to make the point. but dont let facts and logic get in the way of hyperbole)

(08-06-2014 11:33 AM)jaykayzee Wrote:  Don't confuse "not valuable" with "not collectible".

Find all posts by this user
05-20-2012, 12:53 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2012 01:43 PM by bonds20001.)
RE: Beckett fix your feedback system
(05-18-2012 02:33 PM)shezdoni Wrote:  Making up stories or just fantasizing here?

you did not receive the accidental negs you got until late April and May, the feedback problems has only been going on since mid February, not 9+ months ago like you claim.
So sorry..this really needs to be addressed...
Wow...let me make this clear..who cares how long, the fact is a lot of threads have addressed this over the last 3 MONTHS..and nothing has been done..is that better?
Bashing me really helps the problem..

(05-18-2012 02:33 PM)shezdoni Wrote:  Making up stories or just fantasizing here?

you did not receive the accidental negs you got until late April and May, the feedback problems has only been going on since mid February, not 9+ months ago like you claim.
I just checked and there was a thread concerning no stars and neg feedback on 1/12/12..but it was mentioned earlier and then the feedback system broke..so 4+ months at least..point being....it needs to be fixed!!

[Image: mayscopy.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed