`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
FREE CARDS - gift thread...UPDATES 8/3/2012

RE: FREE CARDS - gift thread...please read
I gotta go through all mine still. Friday was a busy day for me with family.

I got a lot of goods for Derek's kids and himself lol
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

Thanks for the Reds cards dbroockerd!

This is a great idea! I am starting to super collect Austin Jackson and don't have much. I will also be sending out a few next week.
Will ship first to proven Traders as I build my trade rep.
[Image: IMG_0002-2-1.jpg]
Will trade in your favor for this rainbow. Need: Purple/555,Red/25,ref,x-frac,superfractor, and plates

all updated
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

put me down for Cano
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

Put me down for Javy Lopez please
[Image: H9oMS.png]

Due to work schedule, I ship on Fridays and Saturdays. I will ship first to members I've dealt with before...

I got a very nice Indians package for my son today in the mail. It didnt say who they were from, just last name on the envelope. whoever sent them speak up so me and zachary can thank you. I am pretty confident I will be indoors all day sunday nursing a hangover from yet another bachelor party so i will be getting lots together then. thanks again!
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(06-04-2012, 10:08 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: I got a very nice Indians package for my son today in the mail. It didnt say who they were from, just last name on the envelope. whoever sent them speak up so me and zachary can thank you. I am pretty confident I will be indoors all day sunday nursing a hangover from yet another bachelor party so i will be getting lots together then. thanks again!
If they wanna remain silent that is fine. It is nice to know who to thank though.

I know it's a ways away but there will be a secret Santa this year too so if we get a good group of guys we will have one nice thread to share. The amount will be $25 so plan on that guys.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I have a 3 foot trunk full of cards from the 80's and 90's that I am willing to give away. I began collecting again this year and have a bunch of base cards available too. I do not set build so they can go to whoever wants them. I have been trying to give away cards in a similar way with ebay auctions anytime I have something worthy of posting.

What I have available is 2007-2012 Topps and 2008-2010 Upper Deck. I have loads of 80's-90's Topps, Donruss, Fleer, Score, Pinnacle, etc. if you are interested in those. I will review the wanted list later and search what I have. The only PC I have is Nolan Ryan. I don't expect many people to just give him away, but I would like to make room and gift some, especially for kids.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

Thanks for the Reds cards, Cardsfest!