`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BOOM mailday! Plus SB MVP auto /10 and Ponder patch

BOOM mailday! Plus SB MVP auto /10 and Ponder patch
Well it was a rather pleasant mailday today, still waiting on the other Red ink auto that got missent. Anyway's here are the results of today!

A couple of my Dan Herron PC

[Image: 003.jpg]

[Image: 001-2.jpg]

The Christian Ponder came from a two box break, which I'll say I am proud to be apart of. A group of great guys.

[Image: 002-4.jpg]

And for the Hall of Fame auto, I serve up a Legend for the Kansas City Chiefs. Some had casted him aside after a few horrible seasons coming out of Purdue. Hank Stram gave him a chance in KC, and he became a legend. Helped lead the Chiefs to victory in Super Bowl IV against the Vikings. Winning the game 23-7 and taking home Super Bowl MVP Honors. I now present you with Len Dawson #'d 7/10!!

[Image: 004-3.jpg]
Eddie George Super Collector

RE: BOOM mailday! Plus SB MVP auto /10 and Ponder patch
I love your "introduction" to the Len Dawson au, very professional!! Great cards!
Collect: RC's of Kevin Smith, Ndamukong Suh, Megatron, Kevin Jones & team collect Detroit Lions

Bucket

~~~~~[Image: scan300012.jpg]~~~~~

(05-17-2012, 05:22 PM)rds1173 Wrote: I love your "introduction" to the Len Dawson au, very professional!! Great cards!
One of my side jobs is writing for the local newspaper. Kind of something I've enjoyed doing in my spare time. Has allowed me to have some things published in Beckett Magazine.

Thanks! I am "super collecting" Dan "Boom" Herron, but to have a Hall of Fame and all time great autograph of one of the top Quarterbacks of all time, made the mail day worth it.

(05-17-2012, 05:28 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: One of my side jobs is writing for the local newspaper. Kind of something I've enjoyed doing in my spare time. Has allowed me to have some things published in Beckett Magazine.

Thanks! I am "super collecting" Dan "Boom" Herron, but to have a Hall of Fame and all time great autograph of one of the top Quarterbacks of all time, made the mail day worth it.
Wow, you had stuff published in the "bible?" that is impressive! What mo, year, article? Don't forget Len was also part of the original (I think) cast, well regardless, BEST cast of Inside the NFL back in the day! He's all world, lol!

Collect: RC's of Kevin Smith, Ndamukong Suh, Megatron, Kevin Jones & team collect Detroit Lions

Bucket

~~~~~[Image: scan300012.jpg]~~~~~

nice clean autos...I likeSmile
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

Most recently in Vol. 25 No. 5 May 2012. There is a short little blurb taken from here on forums about Len Dawson.