`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Box of Panini Past & Present

RE: Box of Panini Past & Present
at the price of the boxes, you can get some decent stuff, good job bro!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(05-17-2012, 02:39 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Can you do me a huge favor? Let me know if there are different variations of each base card. From the video I watched earlier, they mentioned four different designs for the base card, showed two different Chandler cards, but he has two in the base set. So I wasn't sure if there are two different variations, or those were two completely different cards. I know they have the SSPs, but I'm not thinking about those. I just want to make sure I don't have to (OCD would say to) collect four different variations of the base set, since they wouldn't be parallels. Smile
No, I don't think there are parallel versions, I don't think, just different card designs, but all part of the base set.
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

(05-17-2012, 03:20 PM)htowntigger Wrote: No, I don't think there are parallel versions, I don't think, just different card designs, but all part of the base set.
Awesome. Now my OCD can calm down. Smile Hopefully you will have those Breakouts when I'm going for the set in a few months. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

My eyesights not that great I cant see those small photo's, Who are the auto's?

I could be wrong, but I think Charles Oakley and Brian Grant.

(05-17-2012, 03:56 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I could be wrong, but I think Charles Oakley and Brian Grant.
This is Correct

Nice to see New Break on here its been awhile.

The Breakout and Changing Times Insert are nice looking not sure about the Rest..

I also forgot to mention that i really like the look of the jersey cards aswell i wish they would make the odds a lot tougher to pull one though.
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

(05-17-2012, 07:17 PM)aarhart1985 Wrote: I also forgot to mention that i really like the look of the jersey cards aswell i wish they would make the odds a lot tougher to pull one though.
Some of the primes are /15.

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(05-17-2012, 03:56 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I could be wrong, but I think Charles Oakley and Brian Grant.
Yes, Oakley and Brian Grant.
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]