`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Box of Panini Past & Present

Box of Panini Past & Present
My other auto was a redemption card for a future RC.

[Image: 1PP.jpg]
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

RE: Box of Panini Past & Present
I love this product. Smile Might be a product worth going for a master set, in my case at least. lol.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(05-17-2012, 02:23 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I love this product. Smile Might be a product worth going for a master set, in my case at least. lol.
Very nice looking set, thinking about buying another box to complete the set.
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

(05-17-2012, 02:37 PM)htowntigger Wrote: Very nice looking set, thinking about buying another box to complete the set.
Can you do me a huge favor? Let me know if there are different variations of each base card. From the video I watched earlier, they mentioned four different designs for the base card, showed two different Chandler cards, but he has two in the base set. So I wasn't sure if there are two different variations, or those were two completely different cards. I know they have the SSPs, but I'm not thinking about those. I just want to make sure I don't have to (OCD would say to) collect four different variations of the base set, since they wouldn't be parallels. Smile

How much is a box of this trash run

Around $100.

Ouch just my honest opinion its filled with yesterdays past of commons and semi star autos

Nice! I have a box on it's way...should be here tomorrow.

(05-17-2012, 02:48 PM)cheeseslices Wrote: Ouch just my honest opinion its filled with yesterdays past of commons and semi star autos
That was kind of the point of it. They grabbed people who didn't have very many certified autos, hence the autograph set being called "Ellusive Ink". Yeah, if people are looking for an investment, probably not the product you want. But if you want a fun break with some old school feel and new school feel, PERFECT product. Hence why I wish I had the money to buy a case.

not an investment product but you can hit some rare stuff that would bring in some nice money and the current/future draft redemptions seem like a cool concept and that is comming from someone who is waiting on a PC panini redemption from june 2010!.I think the inserts are cool but think they should have made them fireworks a little tougher to pull like 1:160 ratio or something.I have the Penny Hardaway Bread For Life on the way (happy Panini used a Magic uni photo),I typically buy singles of Penny because i PC him i don't have much luck with breaks so stick the that!I do like this product though it looks pretty nice in my oppinion
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]