`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missent mail? USPS ugh...

Missent mail? USPS ugh...
Was checking the status of one of my Red Ink Boom's I recently purchased, and find it was sent to the wrong post office, 25 miles away. Would be quicker for me to drive there, 20 minutes tops and get it myself before dealing with their roundabout bs.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAc...0331630555
Eddie George Super Collector

RE: Missent mail? USPS ugh...
There's a chance they might not let you get it from there.

I had a UPS package at a hub that was actually closer to me than the hub that delivers to me and when it was at that first hub, I asked a UPS guy if he thinks I could have picked it up there and save the 2, yes 2, extra days that the tracking said it would take and he said he highly doubts it. So who knows.
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com

Thats just simply amazing. 2 days extra for somewhere that was closer to you?

Have any of you guys noticed that Packages are being held longer in a whole. I used to get packages all week now they fall on Mondays and Fridays. All with different postmarks.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

(05-17-2012, 01:44 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: Have any of you guys noticed that Packages are being held longer in a whole. I used to get packages all week now they fall on Mondays and Fridays. All with different postmarks.
Yes that seems to be the norm anymore. I'm not liking it. Used to get packages everyday.

i send about 100 packages a week. tracking them, they get there on all days

We are losing 4 USPS sorting centers here in Oklahoma, including one in Tulsa. So after they close, the mail will come to Tulsa, sent to Oklahoma City for sorting, then BACK to Tulsa for delivery...

2 days delay will look like heaven by then.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(05-17-2012, 03:51 PM)all day baby Wrote: We are losing 4 USPS sorting centers here in Oklahoma, including one in Tulsa. So after they close, the mail will come to Tulsa, sent to Oklahoma City for sorting, then BACK to Tulsa for delivery...

2 days delay will look like heaven by then.
They are doing that now here. I used to be able to send stuff to my dad who lives 3 hrs away and he would get them next day. Now they send his stuff to Austin before sending it back to San Antonio to be delivered. so it now takes 3 days.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37