`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My "I'M HOME!" Mailday!!

My "I'M HOME!" Mailday!!
Only home for a couple days tho Sad But I live coming home to some goodies Big Grin

For the Magic Set:

[Image: May17258.jpg]

The "Old" DT PC:

[Image: May17257.jpg]

Jordan and a Random Big Grin

[Image: May17256.jpg]

The "Its still alive and kicking" Ricky PC:

[Image: May17254.jpg]
[Image: May17255.jpg]

And the "All New" Manning PC:

[Image: May17243.jpg]
[Image: May17244.jpg]
[Image: May17245.jpg]
[Image: May17246.jpg]
[Image: May17247.jpg]
[Image: May17248.jpg]
[Image: May17249.jpg]
[Image: May17250.jpg]
[Image: May17251.jpg]
[Image: May17252.jpg]

[Image: May17253.jpg]

Thanks to some great members here for some awesome trades!!!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

RE: My "I'M HOME!" Mailday!!
Awesome stuff man! Magic set is going great!

Need any Jordans? Maybe make your next home mailday fun Smile Just curious, going back on the job? And BTW - NICE Milano Smile
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

nice stuff man. That trip auto is sick!

Thank you sir! Magic set is coming along, slowly but surely lol Definitely interested in some Jordans. My next job (regular rig) will be ready Saturday or Sunday. I just spent a week on another rig helping someone out. Thanks on the Milano! Couldnt pass one up lol Just hope they get redeemed lol
Thanks Jkidd! Its one of my new faves Big Grin
Manning PC

I also LOVE your Daniel Thomas PC. I started collecting him but didn't have the funds for so many collections Sad But I'm glad I see someone picking up his cards because they're all beauties.

Alyssa you Lucky Man.. Argghhh. I have had a crush on that woman since who's the boss.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

(05-17-2012, 11:51 AM)branesergen Wrote: Thank you sir! Magic set is coming along, slowly but surely lol Definitely interested in some Jordans. My next job (regular rig) will be ready Saturday or Sunday. I just spent a week on another rig helping someone out. Thanks on the Milano! Couldnt pass one up lol Just hope they get redeemed lol
Thanks Jkidd! Its one of my new faves Big Grin
I hope it gets redeemed too! I want one now, lol Smile Will you be gone on your next rig or at home? Hope the latter.
(05-17-2012, 11:59 AM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I also LOVE your Daniel Thomas PC. I started collecting him but didn't have the funds for so many collections Sad But I'm glad I see someone picking up his cards because they're all beauties.
I KNOW!! I pulled the Chrome SP auto and sold it $13 not knowing what I had!!! Sad!!!
(05-17-2012, 11:51 AM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: nice stuff man. That trip auto is sick!
It is sick! I love how AP's sig is on the whole sticker. Usually he signs off the sticker.
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

Jkidd - I probably shouldnt tell you I'm breaking the DT PC up lol - No longer collecting him. I agreed to a deal for those 2 before I stopped lol

GHC - Thanks! Me too lol - Well the older years LOL

Monster - I'll be leaving Sat or Sun and will be back Wednesday to leave for my vacation on Thursday. I'll be back home the next Tuesday only to go back to my rig Wednesday - But when I get home from that one a couple days later I should be home for a week or 2. Keyword there is "should" lol
Manning PC

UNBELIEVABLE! The Magics are my favorite.
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(05-17-2012, 12:30 PM)branesergen Wrote: Jkidd - I probably shouldnt tell you I'm breaking the DT PC up lol - No longer collecting him. I agreed to a deal for those 2 before I stopped lol

GHC - Thanks! Me too lol - Well the older years LOL

Monster - I'll be leaving Sat or Sun and will be back Wednesday to leave for my vacation on Thursday. I'll be back home the next Tuesday only to go back to my rig Wednesday - But when I get home from that one a couple days later I should be home for a week or 2. Keyword there is "should" lol
Well me and Alyssa are the same age so ...
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37