`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I obtain a price from the system?
05-17-2012, 06:25 AM
How do I obtain a price from the system?
Hi, I'm new to this site and I'm having problems utilizing the pricing subscription that I signed up for. What do I need to do in order to get a price to show up on my screen? Do I have to enter 1 card or several cards before it will give me an estimate? I write down everything on paper so I can find and ship my cards and know the price if the system goes down. Please help me if you have any info that would help guide me through this process. Thank you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2012, 06:53 AM
RE: How do I obtain a price from the system?
easiest way is to use the search bar up top

Looking for these Members!!
TOS
Various help topics

[Image: 72team.jpg]
Beckett Member #113 - US Army-TX
05-17-2012, 02:19 PM
RE: How do I obtain a price from the system?
if you have purchased the correct online sports guide for whatever cards your searching the price for all you do is type in the name of the player, number of the card, and I usually put in the year of the card and have no issues at all finding it, then you can add it to your ORGANIZE so you dont have to do the 1960's writing or highlighting your cards

owes work2832 since nov.

ID- josiahcecil, ebay-jcecil0610, ebay-jmotes1982, chitownsgreatest, mickey7mantle7

feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=jmotes1982&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true

-going by LaceyC on blowout, telling them he doesnt know josiahcecil (banned there now)
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/baseb...r-etc.html

-ebay account tells the story
feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=jmotes1982&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true
Well if you check his "used ID's".. A little over a month ago he changed his ID of jcecil0610 to jmotes1982.