`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why are people on ebay so stupid?

RE: why are people on ebay so stupid?
(05-17-2012, 09:20 AM)natebuzzadams2 Wrote: i haven't placed a bid yet. i refuse to bid before the last minute or so. i know better than that. that's what my whole rant was about because people keep bidding for the last couple of days.
i never understood that either, some of these jordan auctions will get to 6k with 5 days left and have 30 bids, why bid so early????
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

well by this logic, every auction out there should get no bids until the very last day??

whats the difference if they bid early or bid late..they are still going to bid..it's more than likely not going to change the final outcome...

Isnt that the point of the auctions..you see somethig you like and you bid...sounds pretty straightforward to me..plus once you bid then you can get a notice sent as soon as you are outbid..makes it easy to track..

I've seen alot of sellers pull their auctions and relist because no one has bid and they are afraid of getting a low sale price..
[Image: arod.gif]

What are pathes?

Skybox Autographics Set Collector

chances are im going to be spending closer to 70 bucks or so for the letter. if i get it, then all that is left is the Y. I remember a guy i purchased some melo autos from before said that he had the Y. if i get this i may be tracking him down to see if he still has it.

Mod Edit (XstreamINsanity): Please don't post live auction/sales data. Thanks.

Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]

I know how you feel man. Hope you will get that letter!

There are a lot of auctions I bid on early, sometimes it's because I don't want to pay more than the minimum bid, or the high bid is already close to what I think will be the max so I throw my bid in before someone else does. There are several other reasons why I bid early on some auctions and wait until the end on others. If it is a card that I really want and am willing to pay whatever it takes then I usually wait for the very end to bid.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(05-17-2012, 10:30 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: i never understood that either, some of these jordan auctions will get to 6k with 5 days left and have 30 bids, why bid so early????
Some people just bid their max and forget about it, others bid their max early because they will not be available at the auction end. There are people who tend to other things instead of waiting for auctions to end. You win some and loose some....that's the way things go.