`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
~~~~~Is It Me...?~~~~~

~~~~~Is It Me...?~~~~~
Or are racing cards prices droping like crazy?
Half my cards, PC and for trade have dropped. Some only a little but some quite a bit Sad
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

RE: ~~~~~Is It Me...?~~~~~
I noticed earlier today (well, late last night) that Kyle Busch cards had dropped in half! I know it's been a while since I've had an OPG, but Beckett doesn't track like that. The Rowdy cards I was looking up had down arrows, meaning it was very recent. I'm kind of scared to open my JJ folder in my ORG now.

Wink

(nervously)

(05-16-2012, 02:29 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: I'm kind of scared to open my JJ folder in my ORG now.

Wink

(nervously)
You'll be disappointed to say the least... Sad

Yep I stopped collecting racing because of the price drop no new cards for me anymore
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

If it makes you feel better MMA stuff is crazy low anymore. The only reason I can figure for that is now there's more than just 3-4 sets out, so theres too much supply for the limited marked Sad I remember when some of my autos were 100+, now they're 60 at best Sad

Thank god I only have a few NASCAR cards, and they're 90% pc!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(05-16-2012, 09:26 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: If it makes you feel better MMA stuff is crazy low anymore. The only reason I can figure for that is now there's more than just 3-4 sets out, so theres too much supply for the limited marked Sad I remember when some of my autos were 100+, now they're 60 at best Sad

Thank god I only have a few NASCAR cards, and they're 90% pc!
No it doesnt make me feel better. I could care less about MMA Tongue
I care about the thousands of pc cards and twice as many cards I have for trade.
The only thing that makes me feel better is most the JJ autos I have are too low #d to show a decline as they dont have bv to begin with Big Grin

I understand that the newer stuff has tons of cards in the set and many different parallels but that should have NO effect on older cards.

It doesn't help when all the new sets are loaded with RU and AU. It just floods the market!

(05-16-2012, 11:13 AM)jeffgordonracing24 Wrote: It doesn't help when all the new sets are loaded with RU and AU. It just floods the market!
Right but I figure that should only impact those sets. I dont see why the older ones are going down because of it.
Its not like there are more copies of the older cards out now.
I seen cards drop in bv that I have never even seen before. Couldnt even say if it really exists but yet the value goes down...

(05-16-2012, 11:35 AM)the great 48 Wrote: Right but I figure that should only impact those sets. I dont see why the older ones are going down because of it.
Its not like there are more copies of the older cards out now.
I seen cards drop in bv that I have never even seen before. Couldnt even say if it really exists but yet the value goes down...
It's all Obama's fault!!

(05-16-2012, 01:28 PM)jeffgordonracing24 Wrote: It's all Obama's fault!!
"First Gay President" figures Big Grin