`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade issue

RE: Trade issue
penny sleeves and top loaders are in bad shape? were you trading cards or supplies? I get top loaders that look like they have been ran over with a car...if new sleeves and top loaders are included in every trade ... I got cheated 200+ times. Ha!
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

(05-16-2012, 08:29 AM)mjanooz Wrote: penny sleeves and top loaders are in bad shape? were you trading cards or supplies? I get top loaders that look like they have been ran over with a car...if new sleeves and top loaders are included in every trade ... I got cheated 200+ times. Ha!
+1
Collecting: Fred McGriff, Chipper, Griffey, and Todd Helton.
[Image: 0989_001-1.jpg]

I use top loaders and penny sleeves over and over as well as bubble mailers. After all I am in the card business and not the supplies business, just so the cards arrive safely.

Ray

Update

I asked for Pics of the cards and top loader but never sent them. I thought is was fishy that he would take them but nit send then. Called me a terrible person because I sent "bad cards" and would not send back first.

He left negative feedback.

Should I send his penny sleeves and top loaders back to him?

He makes it sound like you sent 2 cards in one toploader, if that is the case i think he has a bit to gripe about. Then again if the cards were in bad shape like he says, why wont he take pictures / send them back? I have received cards many a time packed 3 to one topholder, but as long as they arent damaged its no biggie. I always put cards in fresh sleeves, and toploaders when iget them anyway.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Lol, sorry guys, I even recycle tape.

Can't please everyone! Sounds like you have a very young collector or a migrated ebay reject.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Just respond by stating you offered to send his cards back after he returned the damaged cards to you but he refused to do so. I mean really, do you go to the store and complain about an item you bought and demand a refund today and offer to bring the item back later? I reuse penny sleeves, top loaders, and bubble mailers, I think most people here do too. Sorry your rating got dinged he sounds like a real gem to deal with. Got to love the newbies that make a couple of trades and think that they are trading experts.

Maybe return the favor of negative feedback, see how he likes it.

Sorry you got dinged.At least the rest of us have a new name for the ignore list.
Collecting Nolan Ryan (any uniform), Texas Rangers, Cowboys HOF'ers