`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Gentlemen...

Gentlemen...
... it has been a blast! I am leaving... for a while! Haha! Great news! I am heading off to Eagan, Minnesota tomorrow to see my Son! We will be arriving Thursday, and I will have him in my arms by 8:00 PM! I am stoked, and so are my girls! Thank you to everyone for the great encouragement and amazingly kind words. This community has been a true blessing and I am grateful for that! I know that I have not been posting in the past few days, but that is due to the hub-bub that comes with packing and getting ready.

On the lawyer side of the situation, I have been able to amass $320 so far, and it has only been a couple of weeks! This community is to thank for most of it, and I have had to sell very little of my PC so far. I know that I will still have to when I get back, but I am Kosher with that. I have also been able to put $300 into the mix from savings, so this is going a lot better than planned! I meet with the lawyer that might be able to help me when I am in Eagan, and I hope that I have great news afterwards!

Thank you all for being the backbone of this fine community, and for giving your best to a guy who is down on his luck. Without this community I would be struggling even harder than I am now, and it would take twice as long for me to get things in order. You are all great friends to have, and I thank God for that blessing! Cheers to you folks, and thank you from my family and from the bottom of my heart!

Best wishes and God Bless! I will post when I get back!

Randi

RE: Gentlemen...
Have a safe and enjoyable trip to see your son Randi.
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

Randi,
Travel safely and have a great time with your son.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

Randi,

That's good to hear that you are able to see your son.

I don't post that much anymore, but I read everyone's threads, so it is good news for sure that you are able to see your son, and also nice that the online community has helped you out so much financially!

-Bruce

Randi! Have blast with your son! I'm so glad you're able to see him. I know you will update us when you return. Safe travels!

-Ashley

Thank you all for the best wishes! We are really excited to see him, and I know that he is excited too!
@Ash... I have that 2011-12 Victory Black-Cody Eakin in for you, so we will get something in the works when I get home! Thank you all again!

Randi

should have something lined up for your return randi, its a surprise!
have fun on your trip.

jv

Randi my friend -

That is great news about getting to go see your son. Hopefully the lawyer situation will be a positive one and end in you getting full custody of him. That will make trips to the lcs that more special being able to share it with him
I wish you all the luck in your battle as well as a safe prosporous trip stateside.

See you when you get back......

BTW.....who's going to be counting whales while your gone? Canada will be so vulnerable without you!!!!

Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

Randi,

This is great news to hear. I am very happy for you and your son. I really hope that you and your son have a great time together. I also wish you the best in you legal situation. I know it can be tough at times, been there, just remember you are doing what's best for your son. Have a great trip and please don't hesitate to send me a message if you need any help.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

Have a great trip and enjoy the time with your son. Best of luck with the legal situation!
I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.