`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is trading activity to an all time low?

RE: Is trading activity to an all time low?
I don't really get into the trading as it's far to complicated these days... I prefer the "blind trade" method... I know a lot of people here would never go for it, but it works pretty good for me most times, and I always enjoy the surprises I get back in the mail... Just ask jncdrew...Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin
Sad 
(05-17-2012, 07:39 PM)superynaldo Wrote: I don't really get into the trading as it's far to complicated these days... I prefer the "blind trade" method... I know a lot of people here would never go for it, but it works pretty good for me most times, and I always enjoy the surprises I get back in the mail... Just ask jncdrew...Wink
I wouldn't mind doing that but all I have is low end stuff
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

I love low end .....I am the king of base .......
Photobucket

Trading used to be fun two years ago, after the new site changes people started leaving and I admit I rarely visit the site any more. I don't have time to go back and forth to make trades, so if your not going to give me a fair deal after one or two back forths, it really is not worth my time. I got the membership to trade, but I don't think I am going to renew in June.

Two years ago I met some nice people, a lot of one card for one card trades of equal value, little back a forth, which added to my Lions collection.

i am up for some trading..take a look at my stuff and lets get some trades going..mainly looking for the guys in my banner...but open to anything...thanks, Rodney
Baseball: Albert Pujols, George Brett
Football: KC Chiefs, 2009 Certified Fabric of The Game
SETS: NFL 2010 Topps Chrome, 2011 Topps Chrome

[Image: cheifs.jpg]

(05-15-2012, 05:03 PM)monsterx Wrote: Dude, seems like all it boils down to is SV. There's no cash in base anymore.

My thoughts to the quote and Bakers Q.

As a player collector who still needs BASE I would trade for base cards I need... But I won't trade a bunch of base for higher priced cards.

I trade base 4 base. SO !!!!!!!!

If anyone has Rice base, Take a look at my ORG........ I need plenty of Rice base........ I have even broken my Rice PC into 2 folders Scanned Which for the most part is cards over like $8........... UNLESS ( Which I have been ) been lazy to scan new stuff I have gotten in..... So they will be in my NOT scanned folder. lol

I do only mostly trade for PC stuff because I see it as a waste of money to trade a card I have to one person just to try and trade it to another.......

My stance has always been BV for BV if the other person even mentions SV I decline the trade. Ebay effect is the fact that people allow the ebay effect...... People who are looking to make $$$ talk about X card sold for X amount..... IDC about ebay in a TRADE !!!!!!!!!!

Except for a few hundred baseball........ ALL my cards of the other sports are in my ORG. I have like 50,000 listed in ORG.

And here on page 7...

Clearly even if trading is at an all-time low, TALKING about trading/not trading is still quite popular! Wink
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(05-15-2012, 08:44 PM)titan fan Wrote: trading for me is at a all time low maybe before i wasnt as picky as today or it just that i had a few beckett guys that are not here anymore which is sad but because of the lack of trade and the lack of reply to pm has force me to move to other sites but i still love beckett 4 sure.
titan fan, i just got done checkin out your Bucket and you have several cards that i would be interested in trading for. Not all at once just one at a time maybe. I have pretty much my whole collection scanned and downloaded into Photobucket so please check it out and let me know if i have anything you might want. I would be willing to trade just about everything for the right card/s but any of my Steelers. Heres the cards i am looking at:
09 Absolute Lesean McCoy
09 Topps Chrome Lesean McCoy
09 Prestige Knowshon Moreno
07 SP Threads Scripted Larry Fitzgerald
11 Elite Cam Newton
11 Gold Standard Andy Dalton
11 SP Authentic A.J. Green
Sorry the link i posted before was for my Upper Deck Rookie Debut only try this one.

http://s1140.photobucket.com/albums/n575/jwscalia07/