`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mystery PC Mail?

Mystery PC Mail?
I got this in the mail today, but I haven't bought one for my project in several months other than the one I know about. Im totally clueless to how I got it. The only way is if I bought it a long long time ago, forgot about it, and the seller finally sent it. Unlikely since its a big project for me. I checked purchased history and couldn't find it. I really don't ever remember seeing the patches in this card. I remember patch patterns for some reason. But not this one. CrimeDawg can probly confirm that this one hasen't been on the bay recently. Anyway here it is, The Mystery PC Card:

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

I also got this one the other day for my PC but didnt want to start a new thread for it.
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Topps Chrome RC Printing Plate Gerald Henderson 1/1
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

RE: Mystery PC Mail?
I did not see that triple patch auto on the bay either...but i may have seen it somewhere else Wink
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

strange how somebody might of sent it to you & not knowing where it came from.. trade possible?

what city was listed on the envelope? Maybe somebody on the board recognizes the city & can match it up to a beckett member? also, if you use any other forums, post the same thing there.. somebody should recognize the sender via city or at least give some leads on who the mystery sender is...

either way, those too cards are nice looking..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

LOL I believe Crimedog is the Culprit here LOL

OK Crime. Whats up? You gotta fill me in. If you had something to do with this, I gonna owe you big! Thank you if you did! But please fill me in!
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

I found it on another board and got it for a pretty decent price. You dont owe me nothin....period Smile

Think of it as payback for unknowingly bidding you up on that limited gold patch auto awhile back. Oh no I think i just admited to wanting to unshill something, I'm going to be in trouble.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(05-16-2012, 03:48 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: I found it on another board and got it for a pretty decent price. You dont owe me nothin....period Smile

Think of it as payback for unknowingly bidding you up on that limited gold patch auto awhile back. Oh no I think i just admited to wanting to unshill something, I'm going to be in trouble.
Shining example of an amazing Beckett Member. Taking the nice cards from people on other boards and giving them to those on this board. Smile Kudos be to you mr. dawg. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards