`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where i can find a Mikel Leshoure Bowman Sterling Black Printing Plate Auto BSAML?

Where i can find a Mikel Leshoure Bowman Sterling Black Printing Plate Auto BSAML?
anyone know the where abouts of this card? is so plmk, if im able to work out a trade for this card, ill give the person who steers me to it $20 BV worth of card(s) from my buckett FREE. Also looking for the Superfractor Bowman Sterling Mikel Leshoure BSAML as well!

plate/superfractor of this card/

[Image: 1-1.jpg]

RE: Where i can find a Mikel Leshoure Bowman Sterling Black Printing Plate Auto BSAML?
Good luck, might want to check the prisons in Michigan. Lol.
Eddie George Super Collector

RE: Where i can find a Mikel Leshoure Bowman Sterling Black Printing Plate Auto BSAML?
lmao! yeah man all those detroit guys are getting in trouble for drugs, my cousin said his buddy that lives in Michigan was at a bar and titus young was smokin up in a stall, then bathroom attendant was getting upset so then titus young got all in his face, then stafford ran and calmed the situation down and slipped the guy $100, dont know how credible my cousins friend is, but if its true i cant see how you can be that dumb to go smoke in a public place when two of your teammates just got busted