`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Nashville Predators 1 of 1's? 11-12 KHL cards?

Nashville Predators 1 of 1's? 11-12 KHL cards?
Okay I may be streching the leash a little bit here but, I am looking for Printing Plates, 1/1's and other low numbered or considered to be pretty rare Nashville Predators cards, They do not have to be in current Jersey but are currently on the team, I am also interested in anything, The Cup, SPGU, Limited, Exclusives, Spectrum cards, That includes "Base". I am primarily looking for Rinne, Weber and Craig Smith, but I also want Brandon Yip, Matt Halischuk, Alexander Radulov, Ryan Ellis, Jonathon Blum and Colin Wilson.

Also if anyone has any of the Sereal KHL Cards, I am interested in any former NHL Players, but especially a Radulov Jersey or Patch Card with Salavat

Oh and also on the KHL cards from this year, Has anyone bought any of them and how do they compare with say, Upper Deck Base? and if the novelty is worth the money, and the wait.

Cheers.
www.northerncards.net
Bowman Set Collector
Blue Jays Guy
Supercollecting Jorge Saez and Jose Berrios

RE: Nashville Predators 1 of 1's? 11-12 KHL cards?
hey im a huge collector of the Sereal khl stuff. it compares well. on the rudalov patches they are a tough tough find best of luck. let me know what former nhl'ers you want or need i have plenty

I would love some of the Yashin or Federov, especially if there are any inserts/parallels.
Also any Dinamo Moscow cards would be fantastic, I would love a team set of Dinamo if you had an extra
www.northerncards.net
Bowman Set Collector
Blue Jays Guy
Supercollecting Jorge Saez and Jose Berrios

Talk about world wide collecting. Way to go.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

i may have one that interests you...

it is #/5
[Image: 10-11limited-sheaweber.jpg]
[Image: flyerssig.jpg]