`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help w/ 2012 TM SP's
05-15-2012, 12:44 AM
I need help w/ 2012 TM SP's
Can anyone tell me the exact differences b/t the base and SP cards from the Total Memorabilia set???

I have 'all' 50 base cards from the TM set, but I need to make sure that none are SP's so I can add them to my ORG correctly. PICs would be VERY helpful. We all know that Beckett doesn't really care to make sure that pics are there or even correct for NASCAR cards. Anyone who can provide pics of base AND SP versions of TM cards, PLZ do. It would be greatly appreciated. You can add them here OR send me a PM.

BTW, I will be back on the site daily VERY soon. I just re-upped my TA OPG and am trying to add the 100+ new pick-ups/pulls (all NASCAR) to my ORG. I just need some help to make sure I add the right cards from TM to my ORG!

Thanks,
Spaz

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2012, 02:50 PM
RE: I need help w/ 2012 TM SP's
(05-15-2012 12:44 AM)spazmatastic Wrote:  Can anyone tell me the exact differences b/t the base and SP cards from the Total Memorabilia set???

I have 'all' 50 base cards from the TM set, but I need to make sure that none are SP's so I can add them to my ORG correctly. PICs would be VERY helpful. We all know that Beckett doesn't really care to make sure that pics are there or even correct for NASCAR cards. Anyone who can provide pics of base AND SP versions of TM cards, PLZ do. It would be greatly appreciated. You can add them here OR send me a PM.

BTW, I will be back on the site daily VERY soon. I just re-upped my TA OPG and am trying to add the 100+ new pick-ups/pulls (all NASCAR) to my ORG. I just need some help to make sure I add the right cards from TM to my ORG!

Thanks,
Spaz

Look in the database it has both versions listed and will state what is different with the SP card, for instance the Gordon cards are 10A and 10B which is the SP Dupont card, the firesuit he is wearing, others will say SP w/car, SP sitting, ect. Hopefully this helps. Once you get everything loaded check out my Org to see it I have anything you would be interested in trading for and I will check out yours. Thank you.

Jerry

Collect: Don Mattingly & Thurman Munson (Baseball) Roger Staubach (Football) Mike Bossy (Hockey) Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, & Danica Patrick (Racing) Brian Stann, Miesha Tate, Ryan Bader, Gina Carano, Jason Miller, & Tim Kennedy (MMA) Bjorn Borg (Tennis) The Undertaker (Wrestling)
05-16-2012, 01:19 AM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2012 01:51 AM by spazmatastic.)
RE: I need help w/ 2012 TM SP's
I guess I should have been more specific before. I need to know what the difference is b/t the base and parallel cards that ONLY say 'SP' in the DB!

I understand the ones that give some kind of info, but thanks for trying to help me, E7B!

EDIT: I guess I only need to know what the Kyle Busch SP is. All the rest seem to have a designation for either the SP or actual base card.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]