`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HUGE MAILDAY!!!!!

HUGE MAILDAY!!!!!
Okay, so it's only one card.....but i think most will agree this card is HUGE for a melo PC. on the front, notice the number 7 inscription below the auto. thought that was a nice little touch.

the front
[Image: 5a54e0a2.jpg]

the back......jersey numbered

[Image: 5d531b68.jpg]
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]

RE: HUGE MAILDAY!!!!!
congrats on the nice acquisition! I hate it when sellers take the panini redemptions out of the onetouches. it worries me that the cards will get damaged. you should consider grading it, those team logo cards came out good condition, theres already 2 9.5s, will make the card look even nicer with the gold label.
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]

Very nice pick up, congrats.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

(05-14-2012, 06:09 PM)xarzy Wrote: congrats on the nice acquisition! I hate it when sellers take the panini redemptions out of the onetouches. it worries me that the cards will get damaged. you should consider grading it, those team logo cards came out good condition, theres already 2 9.5s, will make the card look even nicer with the gold label.
i know. i thought about it......then it could match the two 9.5's that I plan to buy from you later on : ) lol.

i think that it would grade a 9.5, but i want to wait until i have a few other cards that would grade high. the only other one i have is a fleer genuine article from 04-05 numbered 15/50. it grading high, and being his old jersey number, i think that would bring in some nice money on the bay.....any thoughts?

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Congrats I like that a lot and I'm basis but you should have it slabbed. Not now but yesterday, right now...lol I have yet to claim just one player in basketball. With my niners its gore. I do have a lot of duncan stuff. I guess I just never looked at it like I collect him...lol
[Image: 9ersncrabtree.jpg]

(05-14-2012, 07:45 PM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: Congrats I like that a lot and I'm basis but you should have it slabbed. Not now but yesterday, right now...lol I have yet to claim just one player in basketball. With my niners its gore. I do have a lot of duncan stuff. I guess I just never looked at it like I collect him...lol
if you want to get started with melo, i got some nice patches that you could start off with. even an auto numbered 15/50. his old jersey number. needing to start getting rid of some of my cards for paypal. lol.