`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE HARPER FUN CONTINUES!!!

THE HARPER FUN CONTINUES!!!

Not sure if its's good ju ju, and dont get me wrong, ive ripped a few mediocre boxes since then, but after pulling the Harper Orange Auto, then the Griffey Jr Auto, My first box of 2012 Bowman produced this bute!!![Image: harpergold.jpg]

RE: THE HARPER FUN CONTINUES!!!
WOW! Nice Pull! You can sell that for a few bucks. Was this a jumbo box or regular? What were your auto's?

regular. Auto out of that box was Brandon Jacobs....

I'm interested
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

its for sale online, or im willing to trade for tavares blue auto or some other cards I am seeking, let me know....

Sick hit, its a gold right? What that numbered to 50? Sweet card, do the normal hobby boxes ever produce good hits out of them. Do you know where the recent superfractors have came out of? Jumbo, Hobby? Just a new comer to Bowman and wanta know mt best chances.

(05-15-2012, 10:12 PM)JonnysCards Wrote: Sick hit, its a gold right? What that numbered to 50? Sweet card, do the normal hobby boxes ever produce good hits out of them. Do you know where the recent superfractors have came out of? Jumbo, Hobby? Just a new comer to Bowman and wanta know mt best chances.
Yes it's a gold, numbered 43/50.I'm sure some people on this site will disagree...and many will have valid reasons...but for years I have stated that I believe REGULAR HOBBY boxes produce better hits, AT LEAST FOR ME, than any other form of box(hta, retail, ect.) Yes there is ONE CHROME auto per box, BUT EVERY NON CHROME SP VARIATION AUTO I EVER PULLED I PULLED FROM A HOBBY BOX!.That includes a 2011 BLUE HARPER AUTO, THE ORANGE I JUST PULLED, (1/25)....AND MANY, MANY OTHERS...including COUNTLESS CHROME AUTOS AND REFRACTORS LIKE THIS HARPER GOLD....

I agree with you. But recently the Bowman Jumbo's are the better value if you can get them at a decent price. Last year and in 2010 the regular hobby of Bowman yielded more Harper and Strasburg auto's than the jumbo's did.

Even this year however and even with MANY HTA exclusive pulls in the Jumbo, or JUMBOMAN as IO like to call it, I have all or at least most of my good hits from regular hobby boxes...

Looks like you sold that at the right time! Congrats again.