`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE HARPER FUN CONTINUES!!!

RE: THE HARPER FUN CONTINUES!!!
Yeah, thats what I was thinking too, because on my off days I was watching cases of Jumbo's get opened on blowout on blogtv. I saw tons of great colorful hits out of these jumbo cases but... no harper or really the new black series out of 25. Now, they did hit some major Darvish's /50 and 25, and a bunch of Josh Bells. Like yesterday they hit a Josh Bell out of 10 purple. and a Blue one in the next box. They also get garret cole autos and Hultzens and others. But, I like you would think a normal hobby box, they it all started from would have the biggest hit from the series. Like the Superfractors and low Low autos out 5 and stuff. Im gonna try some hobby first, then a Jumbo after a few of hobbies to see how it all turns out. Just hope there are some good supers out there still and better autos. Love to get a nice Harper auto or even the gold you got, its a super nice card, congrats on that!

(05-16-2012, 11:19 AM)magneto2 Wrote: Looks like you sold that at the right time! Congrats again.
Sold which at the right time? Just curious I still have a Harper auto left, a 2009 Signature Stars U.S.A Olympic auto...
I ask because on either Harper I feel that I was off by a week, having his second homer hit last night...

I meant the Gold refractor in your post.

IDK I feel now that he has 2 homers he may be hotter across the net. I have a baby on the way and a just cant keep that kind of risk around. Lets not even mention what a FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN pull this was and RIP in general. That itself was worth it, and one of the MANY things I love about BASEBALL CARDS...