`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Carmelo Anthony is Michelangelo

RE: Carmelo Anthony is Michelangelo
I don't conform..I'm sorry. I don't find this team likeable at all. I use the word "team" very lightly. More like a Jimmy dolan investment project.

17-6 since Woodsanity took over is hard to argue with, plus Carmelo is on playing his best ball right now. I see them making it past the first round and beating the Heat.

Skybox Autographics Set Collector

That makes 1 of us. Knicks cannot beat the Heat in a series. Its 3 stars vs 1...its not even a team game. Carmelo is over-matched in that series. I respect Mike Woodson..good coach. Its a shame he didn't have character guys on this team to coach rather than baby-sitting our man-children.

(04-26-2012, 11:13 AM)jchavestx Wrote: 17-6 since Woodsanity took over is hard to argue with, plus Carmelo is on playing his best ball right now. I see them making it past the first round and beating the Heat.
Lol..it will be a good 1st rd but they deff arent takin the heat
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

I honestly dont know if they can take the heat in a best of 7. They'll take it to at least 6 games though. But you keep saying that it's 3 vs 1. Ur forgetting chandler will make bosh look like the soft wannabe center he is. And lebron can't stop melo. Never has been able to. Nobody can. And I hate to break it to you. But the objects of your man crush in Denver. Will not make it far. Ever. They have no star. They don't have a go to guy late in te game that is reliable. I said it before. Haters gonna hate. So keep on hatin and complaining. But you need to realize that is the franchise. And instead of hatin. Support your so called favorite team. With the way he's playing. He may be able to put them on his back and steal one in Miami. If that happens ad they can steal one. I think they have a legit chance. Just watch and then come tell me when lebron shuts him down. It won't happen. Well see what everyone is saying later on. Besides. Arguing on forums is like the special Olympics. Even if you win youre still retarded.....
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]

You are a Carmelo fanboy and can't handle the aspect of team sports over individual showmanship. My favorite players are far too silly for ppl to accept that only care about sportscenter highlights. Gordon Hayward..marcin gortat...goran dragic..deandre jordan. I do like Blake Griffin but he doesn't go out of his way to alienate himself from the rest of the world.

I am a melo fan. I never disputed that. And as I said earlier. I dont see the point in arguing over the internet. It serves no purpose. But you say I can't handle the aspect of team sports and that i'm just a fanboy. note previous posts. I am not on here saying melo is the next coming of jordan. he isn't. i am not saying that he is the best team player. i'm not saying anything by that. the guy has his flaws. he is the best offensive talent in the league. but that's just it. offense. his defense is imporving but is still suspect. he doesn't hustle all the time. and the only games you see a glimpse of what he could be are the big games when it counts. yes he alienates himself to an extent and has a mentality that he is better than most players out there. and i hate to break it to you, but he really is better than most players out there.

Check the facts though. You can have a team full of supporting cast members with no real stars. Tell me the last time a team like that actually made it anywhere? Your players you mentioned, are just that supporting members that will never make it anywhere without someone like melo, dirk, kobe, lebron. a star to carry their sorry selves when they need a go to bucket late in the game. you think only of team game and overlook the need to have a reliable scorer. a closer. and melo is the best in the league.

and just one last point before i'm done arguing on here. i haven't jumped on a bandwagon or some fan boy that believes he is jesus. I have followed him since high school and his college year. I am from West Virginia. He went to a big east school. I watched him come to morgantown his one year. i followed him this whole time. unlike the linsanity bandwagon. so you can keep hating on them, and in the next few years if he does lead you to an eastern conference championship, or a ring. we'll see how quick you jump back on the knicks bandwagon. so you can respond if you want. argue. whatever. im just gonna end with go knicks. it'll be an interesting series.
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]

.....not everyone has to like him, or his kind, nate. That's my point. Win or lose, I'd rather do it with higher character team players. Like we used to have ..

(04-25-2012, 07:42 PM)natebuzzadams2 Wrote: with all due respect......this would come from a lin fan. it's never been a case where he was mistaken for a defensive stud. he was brought there for one reason. to score points. and since you posted this. who is leading the nba in scoring over the last month? he is hands down the only person you can put in a league with kobe on hitting game winners. and not even lebron can guard him when he is on. early in the season people like you posted garbage like this hating on him. overlooking he was playing hurt. trying to be forced to play a style that does not suit him. woodson comes along. gets on him. he's averaging 30/7/6. and actually playing something that resembles defense. so im just going to end this with two things.

1. i didn't mean this in a really mean way. and meant no personal disrespect. just to educate you and the others who were on the "linsanity" bandwagon.

2. haters gonna hate. lol. i know they wont beat miami in a series. but mark my words. they will scare them. it wont be a sweep. i'll bet an auto from my melo PC on that.
I think he said that its his lack of effort on defense. We know he can score. Even if its not his job to defend he can still try. I know you feel like hes being attacked. But just think how i woul sound if i was trying to defend the bobcats this season. As a fan you want to set thngs straight but in reality its bad. What i mean by this is carmelos defense EFFORT is bda
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(04-25-2012, 07:42 PM)natebuzzadams2 Wrote: with all due respect......this would come from a lin fan. it's never been a case where he was mistaken for a defensive stud. he was brought there for one reason. to score points. and since you posted this. who is leading the nba in scoring over the last month? he is hands down the only person you can put in a league with kobe on hitting game winners. and not even lebron can guard him when he is on. early in the season people like you posted garbage like this hating on him. overlooking he was playing hurt. trying to be forced to play a style that does not suit him. woodson comes along. gets on him. he's averaging 30/7/6. and actually playing something that resembles defense. so im just going to end this with two things.

1. i didn't mean this in a really mean way. and meant no personal disrespect. just to educate you and the others who were on the "linsanity" bandwagon.

2. haters gonna hate. lol. i know they wont beat miami in a series. but mark my words. they will scare them. it wont be a sweep. i'll bet an auto from my melo PC on that.
I didn't see this until now.

First thing is, what does being a Lin fan - which I am - have anything to do with my irritation with Carmelo not trying a lick on defense?

Second thing is, the dude openly admitted that he did not try as hard as he should have while D'Antoni was still coaching, proving my point that he wasn't trying. I called him out before he admitted this, because it was obvious to anyone with two eyes that he didn't give a crap. It is maddening to see a team trying, and then have one guy screw it all up.

Third, yes, Melo had one hell of a month once he became a go to player again. But who said he couldn't score? I sure didn't. I said he is a black hole, but never said he couldn't score. Like I said all along, my problem has always been defense when it comes to Melo. Also, please don't exaggerate to make a point. Melo wishes he is capable of averaging SIX assists in an entire month.
I collect Stephen Curry Rookie Autos/Patches

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v411/t...n%20Curry/

[Image: tupark_edited-1floor.gif]