`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear pack searcher at Target this morning ...

RE: Dear pack searcher at Target this morning ...
yeah I tend to stay away from the open single pack boxes but once in a while I'll try my hand at those new hanger boxes where when you pull a pack out another one drops down. I figure it's kinda hard for someone to search through all those packs without actually opening the box which would be way to obvious. But for the most part it's blasters, sealed hangers, and those value packs where you get 3 packs and 3 bonus cards.

RE: Dear pack searcher at Target this morning ...
At one of the local Targets here every single pack of the Score Football sets with the two jersey cards on the outside was cut open with the Jersey cards taken. Those sets are now impossible for Target to sell because of the theft.

Once in Target I saw someone feeling up every single pack of some new release. I think I picked up a rack pack of that product getting nothing but it was just a test to see if I liked it to decide whether to buy a hobby box. In fact, pretty much all I ever get at retail are discounted blaster boxes or the Press Pass, SAGE HIT, and Leaf football because my LCS doesn't carry them.

Whenever I buy a box or a pack of something I just take the top one. Because its all chance there is no sense of ever doing anything else.
(05-13-2012, 12:26 PM)JonnysCards Wrote: Man I had a bad time a few weeks ago at Walmart. It was right when the Press pass and Leaf started making the new football 2012 stuff. I was there and wanted to grab a couple singles to have something when i got home. Well, I got home that day and two basketball packs I bought had the top of the packs opened just enough to see if there was jersey card in there. I think it terrible kids are doing this, I am alot more careful now. Its a great hobby, but i guess with every great things, there will be negatives to go along with it.
Its worse that adults are doing it. Come on, if you can't afford to take a chance with $3 you shouldn't be buying cards at all.