`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT:Update on my life and becoming active again

OT:Update on my life and becoming active again
For those of you who don't know I was fairly active last year and than quit work to focus on school which cost me most of my spare money for card collecting. Just wanted to update everyone and share some good news.

First I just graduated college with a degree in computer science.

Second, on wednesday I started a new job, Smile. So far I think I'm going to love it.

So what this means for you is that I am going to start be around trading some more in the near future. Probabally about a month, got some bills to catch up first.

RE: OT:Update on my life and becoming active again
congratulations buddy, welcome back!!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Congrats, it's always great to see another CS grad join the workforce!

(05-13-2012, 07:43 AM)jplarson Wrote: Congrats, it's always great to see another CS grad join the workforce!
I second that, when it's in another state than the one I'm in. I don't want him coming to take my job. Smile

Congrats Joel, maybe we can collabo on some spare time projects. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

congrats and yah another piston collector to unload stuff in a possible future trade. ps sorry jason.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

(05-13-2012, 12:27 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: congrats and yah another piston collector to unload stuff in a possible future trade. ps sorry jason.
lol. No problem. I'm taking time off of acquiring while I get the supplies I want and some other things. By the way, I need your address, send me a PM. Thanks.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Welcome back Libs and congrats on winning the ESPN fantasy league.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.