`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
everyone

everyone
has anybody busted any 2012 bowman chrome blaster boxes from walmart recently?? if so did any of you guys get any good hits from them??? i bought 3 boxes...hit 2 chrome bryce harper's....cespedes rookie card.....darvish rookie card....gerrit cole 1st bowman card along w others...pretty jacked...but no autos....just curious if anyone has hit something major

RE: everyone
I did not get any chrome refractors at all. That surprised me.
[Image: amazontmsc.jpg]

I've busted 10 blasters between Target and WalMart, and have hit exactly one refractor (Boone Whiting), maybe four or five blue parallels/500, one orange parallel/250 (Stanton), and one Silver Ice (Aramis Ramirez) — so apparently, the "color" is very hard to come by in the blasters.

The good news is that I've pulled five autos — Kolten Wong, Tyler Anderson, Jedd Gyorko, Matt Lipka and Chad Huffman.

The Anderson is orange/250, though he has maybe the worst-looking sig I've ever seen.

All things being equal, I'd much rather pull autos than refractors or parallels.

Of course, last year, out of a Bowman Chrome blaster, I pulled this ...

[Image: Harper1.jpg]

It's actually a refractor and is numbered/500.

damn nice pull dude....ive only hit one refractor and it was # to 500....was a ryan howard...but other than that nothing 2 exciting

Was hoping Walmart would have some today but nope still same old garbage they've had since March. I'll be hitting up Target tomorrow.

I pulled an orange refractor auto #/25 from topps chrome 2010 about three weeks ago from WalMart. Paid $44 for the box and sold the card for $68. They seem to have some decent pulls if you buy enough.

Update, sorry for hijacking the thread ... just busted four more 2012 Bowman blasters, pulled three autos ...

Sonny Gray
Allen Webster, blue/500
Jose Fernandez, orange/250 — very nice looking sig.

That makes 14 blasters total, eight autos.

Here are the other ones ...

Kolten Wong
Matt Lipka
Tyler Anderson, orange/250
Jedd Gyorko
Chad Huffman